Thread: Boku no Hero Academia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    edit: so quirks are all physical really. You can augment them with technology, but they're fundamentally physiological. Then.. where does thingo's "laser beam" come from?

It's too low to be the umbilicus, and too high to be the urethra. It's like he's shooting out of a suprapubic catheter.
    And spoil the ambiguity?

Uraraka throwing up from overexertion was also adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    The instant healing ruined it a bit for me, would've loved some more scenes with Izuku's broken body.
    With regards to the instant healing, it is a necessary evil. The school as a concept couldn't really exist at all without that or something similar. I assume that once she kicks the bucket, if they don't have a replacement, the school will close down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    And spoil the ambiguity?

Uraraka throwing up from overexertion was also adorable.

With regards to the instant healing, it is a necessary evil. The school as a concept couldn't really exist at all without that or something similar. I assume that once she kicks the bucket, if they don't have a replacement, the school will close down.
    I don't mind the instant healing, I just didn't want to see it happen right away after.