@Ryll - If what you say is true, then it's clear how terrible the academy's curriculum and event handling are. First, they have a totally physical exam to get into hero course, disadvantaging other types of amazing powers. I found that so ridiculous I couldn't accept that was the case until bandage dude said the exact same thing. Second, they have a one-on-one battle format for the climax of a huge event, knowing full well a lot of heroes shine in groups or have absurdly powerful but situational powers.

It just seems too biased towards Bakugo, and yes, Izuku types, and yet, the academy seems to be completely fine with this. How many years has this school been ongoing? Has no one realized these flaws that even a child could see? Why are people talking about it as if it's some kinda "secret" flaw (i.e. bandage-sensei) when it's so glaring and fixable?

A simple 2-on-2 format would've resolved most of these issues. Soloists can do fine with one other person, after all. They don't lose much, if any, efficiency. In contrast, support types can only do anything with another person. 2 vs 2 is much less of a group effort than the very restricted cavalry battle, allowing people to show off their skills more, yet at the same time doesn't disadvantage other less caveman powers.