Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1288

Thread: Boku no Hero Academia

You're all pathetic fanboys and you know you're wrong, but I love you nonetheless, guys <3

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar

This wound up like someone landing on your most developed Broadway in Monopoly; a complete 180 in power and material assets. It makes sense that he would inherit an organized infrastructure to oppose the hero network, because Sigaraki really has about zero leadership capacity displayed thus far; just a twisted charisma and an OP quirk. The Toga death fakeout was cute due to how it wasn't dragged out.

Did Spinner end up doing anything?

I don't get how Shigaraki is suddenly invincible against all these attacks that not even Guts would be able to withstand ('b-but broken hands!!1', yeah, no). The level of plot armor is disgustingly high.

Oh, and then the mych cooler opponent turns from strong leader to clown servant in an instant ...

I hate this shit anime and I want everyone to realize how shit it is :/

Guts is a strange measure of 'toughness', but okay. We've been over the (assumed) theory of all base physical traits being upped in this quirk based society, plus his training on top of that. That's plenty of justification, or at least as consistent as other characters in the show have been so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Oh, and then the mych cooler opponent turns from strong leader to clown servant in an instant ...
    Agree with you there. This is actually a saving grace in how a bit of Manga got cut out in this adaptation. If it were there (his establishing scenes), Redestro would have been a more full fledged antagonist, and this 180 would hurt even more. So that's a happy accident.

I hate this shit anime and I want everyone to realize how shit it is :/
    Why- I mean the 'wanting everyone else to dislike it' part? Also, you are clearly enjoying some facet of your experience with MhA if you keep coming back each week.

Neither of us is going to be miraculously changing the other's mind, so agreeing to disagree is the best we can settle on. See you next week.

I hate this shit anime and I want everyone to realize how shit it is
    Let me assure you that the last thing you not liking something is going to accomplish is getting me to also not like it. The value of your particular opinions is almost nonexistent to me.

Looks like they cut out on the Boku no Endgame cliffhanger. Hawks, you're in too deep.

I forgot these events were happening in tandem with the hero work study shenanigans.

Flight next? That's a pretty useful quirk.

Episode 114:

Alright, there's so much stupid stuff happening that I won't even bother addressing anything in specific. I know some of you still enjoy this anime, so I'll try to keep my hate-watch reactions to a minimum. No promises though ...

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    didn't expect the first episode to go back into action right away.

Nice.

And it starts with bunny-girl, even nicer.

episode 115:

Not going to mention the persisting complaints, but: If this were an anime where important characters die, electric boy just triggered several red flags lol. Cool moment though for him, I always like when side-characters get to be important in big fights.

Kaminari has good taste.

So if discharging electricity make him stupid, will absorbing all that electricity make him a genius?

Rabbit chick is pretty cool. Makes me want Carrot to join the Strawhats even more!

These episodes are good. They highlight some good moments.

Rabbit girl kicks some serious ass. What a unit. I want more of her - in every way imagineable .
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 10-09-2022 at 03:09 AM.

Just dove into this season, and it sure didn't waste time on much recap, thankfully. They made full use of the momentum built last season.

Alright, there's so much stupid stuff happening that I won't even bother addressing anything in specific. I know some of you still enjoy this anime, so I'll try to keep my hate-watch reactions to a minimum.
    Don't worry, we know each other here; you're not gonna hurt our feelings, so let 'em rip when things stick out to you, good or bad!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Kaminari has good taste.

So if discharging electricity make him stupid, will absorbing all that electricity make him a genius?

Rabbit chick is pretty cool.
    I don't remember those two having any particular 'moments' to build this ship on... but it has been a year. Usagi is pretty dope as a tomboy 'kill em all' hero. I can't imagine someone like that running an agency though. "I'll know when I kick em!" is decisive, but not very prudent. I suppose her raw skill makes up for her lacking in... professionalism?

Kind of sad to see Hawks manipulating Twice like he is, even affirming he has a good heart and is simply on the wrong side of this conflict.

S6 Ep3

---------------------------------------

This is by far going to be the best season if the 2nd arc is going to be awesome as well.
    Next episode already looks like a banger.
    This epsiode was great as well.

Twice was a cool dude. Too bad it didn't work out better for him.
    I'll pretend this is a war and not just "Hero vs Villain" when it comes to him.

I mean, how good this episode was for me depends on whether Twice and Hawks really are dead. If they're both still alive in one of the next episodes, all the drama and gravitas of this episode will be ruined.

Assuming they're dead: Finally a good episode of this series since season 1. While I find it ridiculous that Hawks would call Twice "a good person" when he's member of a murder organization, the fight and how it went down was nice.

Is this the last season of the anime or is the manga still ongoing? It'd be nice if at least 1 or 2 of the younger heroes died, too. Just make it feel more "real".

I don't know how I should feel about Falco being able to go up against Destro. Destro is basically the villains' #2, only defeated by Shigaraki himself. Falco was always one of the strongest young heroes, but to be level field with the villains' #2? That puts the latter at too much of a disadvantage.

Oh well, if the season stays like this, I might actually enjoy it.

I don't know how I should feel about Falco being able to go up against Destro. Destro is basically the villains' #2, only defeated by Shigaraki himself. Falco was always one of the strongest young heroes, but to be level field with the villains' #2? That puts the latter at too much of a disadvantage.

That is just because he was underground?

Quote Originally Posted by exglitch67 View Post
    That is just because he was underground?
    And Destroy lost half his limbs, meaning he is only as strong as the artificial limbs allow to withstand power. Considering that Heroes can smash through houses and steel like it's nothing. Destro is quite weak when it comes to power vs power.

He lost limbs? I thought he regenerated those? Didn't look like he lost anything.

But I didn't know that Falco was more powerful underground, mea culpa.

You didn't notice the scene where his metal leg got broken, even though it was in full focus for like 5 seconds in the middle of the tug-of-war?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 10-16-2022 at 03:15 PM.

But I didn't know that Falco was more powerful underground, mea culpa.
    He's more powerful the darker it is. An underground tunnel is pretty dark.

S6 EP4

---------------------------------------------------

Yikes!

Crap. I wish, while at the same time not knowing how exactly, they would've reduced the monologue scenes a little bit.
    Some of them were okay, but Erasure's were a bit funky as it felt like everyone just stopped doing stuff. Should've made it look like time stood still or something.

Either way, the episode was absolutely amazing again. I'm surprised at how much detail everything had.
    DJ-Hero destroying the tube and Shigaraki falling like a real lifeless body looked amazing. Aint seeing that kind of thing often.

And how insanely awesome is Mirko, lol. Total badass. That girl is the Michelle Rodríguez of anime.

Oh... and even though everything is fine, I kinda want to watch the main character do something again. Not necessarily something groundbreaking... but I want his abilities to develop as well to meet the Villain's progress. I hope the second part of this season will handle that.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 10-22-2022 at 02:27 PM.