Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 458 - 479 Finale

Why sasuke such a dick though. Why he want to execute poor ol' Gaara? nyokuh still butthurt from the chuunin exams prob

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ah these last two episodes were so much better.

This battle has been fucking outstanding. Everything I used to love about this show's action scenes. And fitting because this is, I assume, the final battle of the series.

Both of them using all their shit, pulling out new shit, then running out of shit and just pounding each other. Great, just great!

That cliffhanger can eat a dick though.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 10-06-2016 at 09:29 AM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a really satisfying conclusion. Gave me all the requisite feels.

And blown off arms is sick as shit.

I read that the "new series" starts in two weeks, so I guess that makes next episode the last.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 10-06-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Why do I keep seeing images of adult sasuke/naruto on the internet in full color as a screenshot from anime? Where are they getting this? Is there a movie out?

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Why do I keep seeing images of adult sasuke/naruto on the internet in full color as a screenshot from anime? Where are they getting this? Is there a movie out?
    Yes, one of the movies that's already out takes place after the end of the series. Which is really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Yes, one of the movies that's already out takes place after the end of the series. Which is really dumb.
    w....wha...wtf?

Yep. Came out over a year ago. In fact, that last TWO movies actually take place after the end of the series. But one takes place just after the end, and the other takes a generation later.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Wed, 10-12-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Yep. I enjoyed this as an ending. Too bad the studio isn't actually letting it end here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving Sasuke and Naruto both Hashirama cells is really cool and all, but seems like it could setup a bunch of complications later. Although, if it lets Sasuke eventually activate the Rinnegan in his other eye, I won't complain, because he looks really stupid with mismatched eyes.

Also, why will they give Sasuke and Naruto new arms, but won't give Gai new legs?!

Speaking of Sasuke, motherfucker got to seriously play Karma Houdini on this one. A few weeks/months in a cell and he gets to go free?

Now that it's all said and done, I think my favorite moment in the entire series is still the water towers.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 10-14-2016 at 02:18 AM.

Yep. Came out over a year ago. In fact, that last TWO movies actually take place after the end of the series. But one takes place just after the end, and the other takes a generation later.
    Just watched the Boruto movie. The first 75% of it was really good, but then the last 25% was so horrible and made the movie dumb as fk. How/why does Naruto become such a dick? Do we have a thread for that?

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Just watched the Boruto movie. The first 75% of it was really good, but then the last 25% was so horrible and made the movie dumb as fk. How/why does Naruto become such a dick? Do we have a thread for that?
    Not for the movie, no.

Yep. I enjoyed this as an ending. Too bad the studio isn't actually letting it end here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving Sasuke and Naruto both Hashirama cells is really cool and all, but seems like it could setup a bunch of complications later. Although, if it lets Sasuke eventually activate the Rinnegan in his other eye, I won't complain, because he looks really stupid with mismatched eyes.

Also, why will they give Sasuke and Naruto new arms, but won't give Gai new legs?!

Speaking of Sasuke, motherfucker got to seriously play Karma Houdini on this one. A few weeks/months in a cell and he gets to go free?

Now that it's all said and done, I think my favorite moment in the entire series is still the water towers.
    maybe you need hashiramas dna to be compatible for the treatment? seeing that both naruto and sasuke come from a long distance family since the sage of the six paths...

now are they going to fill up the timeline until naruto the movie? it seems like next chapter will be the naruto and hinata pair up that never happened in the manga...