Thread: Douluo Dalu / Soul Land animation

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

Douluo Dalu / Soul Land animation

From baka-updates
    Tang Sect, the most famous martial arts sect of all. By stealing its most secret teachings to fulfill his dreams, Tang San committed an unforgivable crime. With his ambition attained, he hands his legacy to the sect and throws himself from the fearsome “Hell’s Peak.”

But he could have never imagined that this would take him to another world, one without magic, martial arts, and grudges. A land where only the mystical souls of battle lay.

The continent of Douro.

How will Tang San survive in this unknown environment? With a new road to follow, a new legend begins…
    I read the manhua. It was nice and all, but scansubs quality was always reaching new lows. At some point I was not even sure they were trying to write in english and the scans were so blurred it was hard to decipher the action.
    But before that it was a nice read.

Tonight I discovered there's an animated version with subs.
    Well, only watch it if you're prepared for 3DCG from years ago with very flat color/lighting management and horrendous character movements.
    But as bad as it is, as I remember key story points, so I might let myself watching this feeling like eating some fastfood I love to hate

Do not blame me for sharing, go anime tosho to willingfully catch eye cancer

You've been warned, multiple times by now
    Have fun !

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Double post for a detail: this is in chinese (or mandarin maybe ?) so be prepared

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.