Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Ep 19

- - -- -

You rarely see a more passive "fight" than this.

At least Naofumi did get the other three to understand their errors.

It's unbearable to watch this. Not only is the past treatment against Naofumi handled like a casual joke: Why the fuck is Myne standing there as if it's all forgiven now?!

I don't care if there is a 'situation', that doesn't matter. Someone should call her out directly about what she did! At the very least Naofumi should demand that Motayasu throws her out of his team.

Ffs ... it really feels like she'll get away with a slap on the,wrist ...

Blog Entries
    Holy shit that episode was utter trash.

Spunky.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I wonder if this episode was bad because the whole scene felt soo long due to it being an anime or if it has the same effect in the manga.

How come no one told the creator that a 5 minute "no...you!"-talk and petty arguments are completely out of place while in combat?
    The industry must be full of incompetent human beings.

I'm okay with the fact that not every scene is properly thought out to the last second, but come on... really... come on. They even went through the trouble of adding a scene with the pope mentioning his "downtime on spells", just so they could have this discussion... and then they realised that "this is extremely stupid" and made the pope say that it was foolish to give him so much time - DUH - who would've thought!?

All they had to do was to delay that freaking talk after the fight, they didn't even have to change a lot of words. Just make it clear that he helped them, despite what has happened, due to what Bigbirb told him, and that they must work together because of that.

"Professional Novel writer"

And lol @ sword-dude, who attacked the priest in melee, drained his mana, and jumped back into the pit (which is already stupid) and didn't follow up with additional attacks (which is even more stupid) even though they already saw that they could bypass/break the barrier.

It's unbearable to watch this. Not only is the past treatment against Naofumi handled like a casual joke: Why the fuck is Myne standing there as if it's all forgiven now?!
    in my opinion it was pretty clear that Naofumi did not forgive them. I mean, he even said so.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Thu, 05-16-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    From my experience, all industries are full of incompetent human beings.

Spunky.

Episode 20:

What a shit show this anime has turned out to be.

Worst battle ever. Pope standing around, doing nothing while heroes hold chitchat.

And I take personal offense at this shameless ripoff of Berserk's berserker armor, wow ...

Last but certainly not least: yeah, she won't be properly punished ...

The kingdom got a whole army of new slaves suddenly. They would also empty the church coffers, logically, and take all the gold and silver, no matter what form it might be in. Some of the loot should go to Naofumi for fairness's sake. Royals have always been looking for excuses to steal other organisations' wealth, like happened during the reformation, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Worst battle ever. Pope standing around, doing nothing while heroes hold chitchat.
    Actually, he was powering up his spell. It was highly convenient for him that the heroes kept talking, doing nothing else.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I had so many problems with what the heroes did in the beginning of this episode. But not with how the whole thing ended. Heheeee

Mostly, what Naofumi did and what Naofumi did not. Seriously, 6:10 - 12:40 was so unbelievably dumb. I so wish that I had written that scene.. or anyone capable of story writing.
    It's infuriating, I don't think I have to explain why but I want to point it out anyway.

WHY the FUCK, do you say you have a plan, your comrades ACCEPT that plan without much resistance and when you are actually about to do it, they come clinging to you, getting hurt and stop you from executing that plan?
    They fucking KNEW this was going to happen, it was the PLAN. Say NO - don't do it/you are not allowed to do it, if you disagree you dumb sh**?!
    Was the writer thinking this was in any way emotional or something? It was not, it was just DUMB.

That pep talk - or whatever you want to call it - would've been fitting to calm down his maniacal laughter again once he has finished the pope and to prevent him from ravaging/crushing the pope's CORPSE into a bloddy unrecognisable mess. But not before he even got his first attack going.

Pretty cool battle overall when you ignore that move, the music in the beginning was especially nice.

Oh and for god's sake. If you design plate armor, design a helmet too gawd-damnit!
    The world needs more Fate/Zero-Berserkers.

The shield looked pretty cool though (and the rest of the armor)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 05-22-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayz33
    Mostly, what Naofumi did and what Naofumi did not. Seriously, 6:10 - 12:40 was so unbelievably dumb. I so wish that I had written that scene.. or anyone capable of story writing.
    My issue is that he got to use the power of the cursed shield without being Berserk. It's not like hateful berserker mode is a side effect of the power, it's the very source of the power along with the dragon core. You can't just glitch it into giving you the power up.

As for the episode itself, I don't remember it taking so damn long in the other versions.

My favourite parts were all scenes involving the Queen Milf of Melromarc. God she's lovely.

Also, this:

Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 05-24-2019 at 10:48 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Also, this:
    Is she going to eat raw liver and brains? She's such a beast!