Thread: Revisions

Revisions

"This is a prophecy for you, where five people will meet huge adversaries, and only you can protect everyone." Daisuke Toujima is a second-year high school student who was abducted when he was young. He was involved in a special phenomenon—Shibuya Drift—with his childhood friends Gai, Ru, Marimari, and Keisaku. They were transferred to the center of Shibuya over 300 years into the future. What's waiting for them is endless wilderness and forest, Interspersed ruin, future citizens, and "Revisions" which are huge mechanical monsters. Trampled by the monsters without understanding the situation, a girl who has the same name as the person who saved Daisuke when he was abducted, Miro, provided a mobile suit "String Puppet" and told them to save Shibuya. With separated paths, adversaries, destined prophecies, the boys, and girls are on their journey to return to their original time.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/37436/Revisions

Another anime kinda ruined by batch-release. Pls always add at the top of your posting how many episodes you've seen for spoiler warning.

Episode 2:

I like this anime, BUT the hero is super annoying. Like a reverse-Shinji. "I'm the hero! Gib toy! Gib, gib, gib!" :/ Considering he already saw fellow students die, I'm not sure what it takes for him to change.

Speaking of which, I was a bit disappointed by the lacking reaction from pretty much everybody to the murdered students. A good dozen was smashed, sliced, pierced, and nobody but that one teacher reacted much. But that's a problem with most anime, as i've written about it before.

Anyway, the setting is good and the involvement of adults is very nice. Ofc you've got the bs 'only kids can control these murder mechas', but that's par the course i guess.
    Last edited by MFauli; Fri, 01-11-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Could you edit to quote a summary and link to a website with info about that anime in your first post ?
    Thanks.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.