Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOSTALGIA

Quote Originally Posted by complich8 View Post
    we are all old now. Deal with it.
    Hay complich, get on that mass email!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I remember when I was a junior dev, I always visit GW in the afternoon when I am procrastinating to check if there's any fun discussion or interesting topic. Fun times.

As for me, I moved to the Netherlands.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I started off coming here for the AonE releases (when aone.blogspot.com was slowing down), then started chatting to people and the like. Uni days were cruisy and unengaging so I torrented and talked shit instead.

Good times.

I don't get to binge anime as much as I used to now post grad.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

It certainly is a nostalgia trip, coming back and seeing old friends after such a long absence.

Not gonna lie... I often find myself wishing I could turn back time 14 to 15 years and rediscover/revisit Gotwoot again in its heyday. I spent entirely too much time here, but I really had a blast hanging around here with everyone. I consider it to be a pretty defining part of my early adulthood, spanning mostly all of my twenties and into my early thirties with the few who still remain in the IRC channel. Though as of the last several months, I have even been mostly absent from discussion there.

I can only hope that all of you are healthy, happy, and making waves riding out the ebb and flow that is this tide of life.

Also, Congrats KitKat! That is outstanding! I wish all the best for you both!

I occasionally check in to see if this bad boy's still alive. Certain insights about anime I can always appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by oyabun View Post
    I remember when I was a junior dev, I always visit GW in the afternoon when I am procrastinating to check if there's any fun discussion or interesting topic. Fun times.

As for me, I moved to the Netherlands.
    Omoshiroi!

Where in the Netherlands might you be located?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I started off coming here for the AonE releases (when aone.blogspot.com was slowing down), then started chatting to people and the like. Uni days were cruisy and unengaging so I torrented and talked shit instead.

Good times.

I don't get to binge anime as much as I used to now post grad.
    Aone was the sole reason for me also. I refused downloading from Dattebayo bigots.

And so the discussions began...

As of now I'm currently in between jobs so I can get my drivers license ASAP. Plans are in development to start as an engineer for the local cable company. Been together with my girlfriend for almost 10 years and Tekken and anime are still part of my routine.

Looking back I regret not being more active on here seeing how warm and lovely everybody still is. Hope y'all doing good and getting better at life. I know how hard it can be.

KitKat! Just, WOW! Hope you live happily ever after! Best of luck-droppings and lots of love-vomit into your direction!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.