Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Starting in May (so My Hero Academia doesn't feel lonely?)

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    S5E1

--------------------------------------

-The humor is on point. Inosuke - fucking dead.

-It seems weird that Ubuyashiki Kagaya wasn't going to meet the Hashira. He seemed to find them close enough that he'd see them and not mind how he appeared.

-Tengen living his best life so far. Ufotable gave his wives even more revealing outfits than before.

-The crow's voice at the end gave off villain vibes for sure. I don't blame Tamayo for being on guard. I'd have said the VA was Nakata Jouji, but it turned out to be Hayami Shou.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sun, 05-12-2024 at 03:19 PM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    He's awful, but Zenitsu remains my favorite part of this show.

Too bad they couldn't drag out why water hashira doesn't want to participate in the training during the double long premier. I expect his "I'm different than you" means he is trying to Kill Muzan and thus wants to keep training solo for the best results?

Tengen's wives certainly did begin to dress for summer.

So is the consensus that the mark (totally forgot about it) comes during/surviving a do-or-die situation? Funny it spreads like a disease of swordsmanship.

It wasn't made clear in the last arc that neither of the Hashira had ever gone Super Saiyan before. That's important information for the audience to have.

Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    So is the consensus that the mark (totally forgot about it) comes during/surviving a do-or-die situation? Funny it spreads like a disease of swordsmanship.
    Ancient book: "The mark will appear on one person. Then on the people around that person."
    Lady: "The mark first appeared on Tanjiro, then on the Hashira that were with him."
    Every Hashira: "So...we're all going to hang out with Tanjiro...right?"

Good start.

Ngl, the hashira appear too weak compared to the upper demons.

Is this the final season?

Funny that, because while it seems more like a boost from morale, they cut out exactly what the mark does to the swordsman. The honcho woman just mentioned that those who have already awakened "don't have a choice", and to me that sounds like they've in for something bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Is this the final season?
    If this season is only this arc, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    The honcho woman just mentioned that those who have already awakened "don't have a choice", and to me that sounds like they've in for something bad.
    It's gonna be a "drastically shortened lifespan". That's what ever extreme anime powerups' cost is.

Unless...it turns you into a demon eventually. And that's how Upper 1 ended up a demon.

It's gonna be a "drastically shortened lifespan". That's what ever extreme anime powerups' cost is.

Unless...it turns you into a demon eventually. And that's how Upper 1 ended up a demon.
    Well yeah, those are usually the two options. The demon part is interesting because it implies that you have to become a demon in order to beat one. The "burning up your lifespan because sun breathing" fits the lore.