Thread: UchiMusume: If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

UchiMusume: If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Dale is a cool, composed, and highly skilled adventurer who's made quite a name for himself despite his youth. One day on a job deep in the forest, he comes across a little devil girl who's almost wasted away. Unable to just leave her there to die, Dale takes her home and becomes her adoptive father.

Devil or not, Latina is beyond adorable, and the adventurer soon finds himself head over heels with being a parent.

But why was she out in the forest to begin with, and why does she carry the mark of a criminal?
    Episode 1:

Easy to watch, but veeeery generic. And I have issues with the artstyle. Latina doesn't feel like a real child, she looks too much like she's from a loli eroge. Doesn't help that the hero suddenly removed her clothes, be because that's what a man should do, watch a stranger girl being naked - instead of calling the waitress for help :/

I wonder why some series are more boring in an anime form than as a manga. Although I started this series with the original a light novel.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Doesn't help that the hero suddenly removed her clothes, be because that's what a man should do, watch a stranger girl being naked - instead of calling the waitress for help :/
    He views her as nothing but a little child, so the thought it might be embarrassing for her never visited his mind. Rita was also super busy, as was Ken, so it makes sense he wouldn't disturb their work more than necessary. I guess all the guests suddennly left since she had the time to bring the dress.

Yeah, no. Your only argument can be 'it's diiiiiifferent in this isekai 🤷*♀️', because by all other accounts it's inexcusable.

She's not that young, at least elementary school age. Undressing a stranger girl of that age without asking, then even 'helping her wash' is super gross. God, now I sound like a total sjw

Here's how it'd be done:
    - ask Rita for help
    - if Rita's not available, wait until she is. Latina won't die from 2 more hours of smell
    - if Rita died: ask Latina if she needs help
    - if she says no, go away
    - if she says yes, read the mood and behave accordingly. DO NOT just start rubbing her body 🙈

That's proper protocol. Again, the whole 'he views her as a child' goes counter to the eroge designs. Anime should look at Pocco how a child is done well. Latina gives me vibes if 'there will be a time skip and then hero will marry her'. :/

I have no idea of your eroge designs complaint. I don't see that.

It still seems obvious to me that he thought she's too helpless to take care of herself and wouldn't have washed herself properly, after getting so dirty by staying in the wilderness for who knows how long. Her inability to speak the human language makes her look even more helpless. He also seems to be a no-nonsense type of an adventurer. It means he would rather get things done than spend time pondering about the details. Just like he took her shopping without any idea of what she might need. He just wanted to get it out of the way.