Thread: Honzuki no Gekokujou

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I started reading your posting, but then stopped. Kraco, did you read the manga past the current anime episode or not? I don't want to be spoiled by passive spoilers (a la 'no, thing hasn't been explained yet') :/

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I started reading your posting, but then stopped. Kraco, did you read the manga past the current anime episode or not? I don't want to be spoiled by passive spoilers (a la 'no, thing hasn't been explained yet') :/
    Yes, the manga is, kind of, still a tiny bit ahead of the anime. I say kind of because this anime's very beginning was actually further ahead than the manga, as strange as it sounds like. I don't personally feel like I spoiled anything, but I respect your point of view since technically you are correct about your passive-negative technique. I started the post like that because I was talking about my thoughts back when the manga was at this point of the story.

That being said, with this anime's beginning as it was, I actually couldn't give you any real spoilers even if I tried to.