Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runway De Waratte

Episode 5

- -- - - -

There's no way he's going to win, but perhaps he will clear the first stage. It was really smart to ask for help. Probably his worst rivals in the competition already knew a bunch about Sara, so if he had went forward without knowing anything, he would have received the worst score. He certainly already was on his way to ruination trying to save every yen instead of doing what needs to be done.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Little bit of RL trivia: from mid January to last week we've had Men's fashion week(s) in Paris. The big event, the supermodels fashion week starts february 24.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Little bit of RL trivia: from mid January to last week we've had Men's fashion week(s) in Paris. The big event, the supermodels fashion week starts february 24.
    I guess even the Japanese can't made a fashion show without mentioning Paris regularly. That's just how it is. Not a bad thing, of course.

Episode 8

- - - - -

That Ayano dude is pretty poisonous. He must be related to Wormtongue. Though that being said it makes sense people in such a position could be egoistic, maybe even suffering from sociopathy like narcissism. At the end of the day, like this show tries to underline, you must believe in yourself and try to get your foot in everywhere relentlessly if you want to succeed when the world is jam-packed with competition.

That being said, making a high schooler, a child that is, responsible for shouldering the hospital bills of his mother, and look after the whole family of even younger children, makes Japan seem like a third world country. Servant X Service somehow made me think Japan would offer help in situations like this. Generally speaking it's things like this that would sabotage Shinzo Abe's desire to make the Japanese breed more. In any case the MC sure needs to fight a harsh battle to chase his dreams. I guess it's fitting for a drama.

Episode 9

- - -

Quite a peculiar plot twist to separate Chiyuki and Ikuto right after he saved her from her momentary depression by having chosen her with such a solid reason. It wasn't clearly just because they are friends, let alone because he would feel pity for her, as he doesn't. Yet he lost her, and his new theme came out of nowhere with no foundation. It turning out to be the same as Ayano's feels more scripted than a genuine coincidence.

However, even though I said it's peculiar, maybe it's also not so rare. It's kind of like Chihaya and Arata finding it almost impossible to face each other in karuta in Chihayafuru.