Thread: Burn the Witch

Burn the Witch

Synopsis

Historically, 72% of all the deaths in London are related to dragons, fantastical beings invisible to the majority of the people. While unknown to most, some people have been standing up to these dragons.

Only inhabitants of Reverse London who live in the hidden "reverse" side of London can see the dragons. Even then, only a selected few become qualified enough as witches or wizards to make direct contact with them.

The protagonists of the story are witch duo Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind (WB), an organization for dragon conservation and management. Their mission is to protect and manage the dragons within London on behalf of the people.

Tite Kubo's new thing.

---

Wait..."Soul Society West Branch"?

Does this actually take place in Bleach's universe?!
    Last edited by Munsu; Mon, 10-05-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Would like more spoiler-free impression. I'm sick of all those generic fantasy/magic anime. Is this anime special in any way, outside of being Kubo's new thing?

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Well, it takes place in the modern day. So I don't know how "generic" that makes the fantasy to you. It's got a lot of Harry Potter energy to it. If, ya know, Harry Potter was Bleach.

Does it take time for world building or is it more like Tabibito no Majo and rushes things, thus feeling cheap? Ah well, I'll probably watch it tomorrow myself.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Oh, so this is a movie? No wonder I couldn't find episodes where I was looking. At least in anidb it has it listed as Bleach being its "parent story", so there should be a connection there... maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Does it take time for world building or is it more like Tabibito no Majo and rushes things, thus feeling cheap? Ah well, I'll probably watch it tomorrow myself.
    No, like Bleach it don't explain shit at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Oh, so this is a movie?
    No? It's 3 separate episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    No, like Bleach it don't explain shit at the beginning.

No? It's 3 separate episodes.
    Looks like it was divided in 3-parts, whatever. In any case, was looking in bots which usually host tv shows, so wasn't seeing it. Will get it now.