Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Pretty sure Rudy said he was an Advanced rank of whatever school(s) with his narration. It was either the episode where Paul kicked the crap out of him during practice when Rudy tried to fire off a spell in sparring, or it was during Ghislaine's introduction in the carriage.
    So it's possible to be in multiple schools potentially, and maybe within the same rank there are sub ranks maybe? Guess we'll see when they fight in the future (crossing fingers).

I think it's clear by now that being a pervert is normal in this world.

The repeated groping for Roxy. Her accepting it casually (she burns him, but allows it to happen again). Rudy's uncle talking about how hot beast girls are with him. The grandfather banging some random maid without shame (i'd bet he bangs all the maids).

On the flipside, women in this world don't hesitate to punish these perverts. But they still don't complain and let it happen.

I find that important to acknowledge, because while i find it dumb personally, it makes it easier to accept future transgressions.

Also I bet Eris mom had sex with Paul (or was raped by him, sigh) and that's why she dislikes Rudy. In a 'stay the fuck away from my daughter, Paul jr.' manner.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post

The repeated groping for Roxy. Her accepting it casually (she burns him, but allows it to happen again). Rudy's uncle talking about how hot beast girls are with him. The grandfather banging some random maid without shame (i'd bet he bangs all the maids).

On the flipside, women in this world don't hesitate to punish these perverts. But they still don't complain and let it happen.

I find that important to acknowledge, because while i find it dumb personally, it makes it easier to accept future transgressions.

Also I bet Eris mom had sex with Paul (or was raped by him, sigh) and that's why she dislikes Rudy. In a 'stay the fuck away from my daughter, Paul jr.' manner.
    Well, we're also talking about people in position of power, that's not something unique to this world particularly in places where there's no one or authority to turn to.

Aside from teaching Eris to read, Rudy is encouraging her combat oriented studies, and him also being trained by Ghislaine is going to mean Eris is going to throw endless tantrums if she is told to quit.

Her mother is a "proper lady" as far as we can tell, so that's reason enough to dislike Rudy.

The fact that he's a Greyrat just makes it worse.

Yeah, just like in our world.

The repeated groping for Roxy. Her accepting it casually (she burns him, but allows it to happen again).
    She doesn't accept it. She just doesn't give the idiot prince the pleasure of any girly reaction. Instead she puts the pen away properly and then burns him, as if she was dealing with some vermin. If she did have a stronger reaction specifically to the moron fondling her breasts, it would only encourage him, but this way she shows she doesn't consider him a man at all, so it doesn't really matter, but she's still going to teach him a lesson for disrespecting and annoying her. It's quite solid psychology. As expected of Roxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yeah, just like in our world.
    ... sigh. I'm just gonna suppress the urge to reply to that for once, because you're so obviously wrong, but it'd lead to some nonsensical back and forth anyway.

She doesn't accept it. She just doesn't give the idiot prince the pleasure of any girly reaction. Instead she puts the pen away properly and then burns him, as if she was dealing with some vermin. If she did have a stronger reaction specifically to the moron fondling her breasts, it would only encourage him, but this way she shows she doesn't consider him a man at all, so it doesn't really matter, but she's still going to teach him a lesson for disrespecting and annoying her. It's quite solid psychology. As expected of Roxy.
    Ah, you should tell that "solid psychology" to real girls and women then. "Just let yourself be groped, you only mustn't show any reaction, that will work".

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Ah, you should tell that "solid psychology" to real girls and women then. "Just let yourself be groped, you only mustn't show any reaction, that will work".
    That completely ignores everything Kraco said, to say nothing that she did burn the fucker. And in this world we don't know the repercussions of her attacking someone above her standing... again, just as much as history in OUR world has shown. In fact you completely ignore that he disputes that she ACCEPTED it. I think you're the only one drawing that conclusion from those scenes.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Pretty sure Rudy said he was an Advanced rank of whatever school(s) with his narration. It was either the episode where Paul kicked the crap out of him during practice when Rudy tried to fire off a spell in sparring, or it was during Ghislaine's introduction in the carriage.
    Eris feels like she should still be lower than Paul right now. She's apparently only just learned how to feint. That seems to be a pretty low bar for Advanced. Paul's supposed to be a knight of sorts for the village too.

Talking about predictable, I knew Rudy was going to sniff that item once he knew it was Roxy's.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Like Munsu said, these are all people of wealth and power in a medieval society. They can get away with anything.

Contrast Sauros fucking the maid to the reaction to Paul fucking the maid.

... sigh. I'm just gonna suppress the urge to reply to that for once, because you're so obviously wrong, but it'd lead to some nonsensical back and forth anyway.
    Two presidents of the USA, the most powerful country in the world, in recent history gained ill reputation by not managing to keep their pants up. You'd think that if your efforts in life culminated in reaching that position, you wouldn't want to risk anything by being a pervert, but it's not so. The only difference between the past and the present is that nowadays people get caught, and when they do, there are consequences. Although it's a tiresome example, but do you actually think in the religious organisations there were no problems before our modern times with pervert employees, just because nobody ever reported anything?

Think for a moment how an adult woman could behave if some little, witless kid attacked her breasts. It would be different from how she would react if it was a man. What I am saying is that Roxy doesn't see the cretin prince as worthy of her attention at all. He might be five years old as far as she's concerned. By the looks of it, he indeed is so retarded that would about match his mental age. Roxy also didn't really take Rudeus so seriously as a man, even though she very much recognised his magic talent.

Btw, based on your reply, I fear you aren't doing well with trolls. They also harass people wishing for a maximum reaction. Nothing is worse for them than getting no reaction, only a ban or other disciplinary measure. Which is exactly what Roxy did with the imbecile prince.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Oh that dance was animated really well.
    Even better than the one from.. this one show.. where this half angel/half demon girl came together with the thief and the knight - can't remember the name, pretty sure you guys know which one I'm talking about - And that one was already well done.

She looked really sweet during the dance scene.
    Kinda warmed my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Even better than the one from.. this one show.. where this half angel/half demon girl came together with the thief and the knight - can't remember the name, pretty sure you guys know which one I'm talking about - And that one was already well done.

Kinda warmed my heart.
    Can't say I watched whatever anime you're mentioning there.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

Kinda warmed my heart.
    That's FAVARO!! aka Rage of Bahamut:Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Can't say I watched whatever anime you're mentioning there.
    Must be one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Must be one of these.
    I watched a bit of Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, never finished... I should since I was liking it. But now I see.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Sustained by the most meager drips of dere...

I'm actually kind of surprised that Ghislane wasn't literate, or practiced in magic, diarrhea aside. She seemed to learn them quickly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    Sustained by the most meager drips of dere...

I'm actually kind of surprised that Ghislane wasn't literate, or practiced in magic, diarrhea aside. She seemed to learn them quickly enough.
    How much time has it now been? One year or two? It's possible Ghislane did know something already, though.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Man.. looking at the trailer, I sure hope we actually get to see most of the scenes in there.
    Really feels like a fantasy RPG.

It's a good thing we have so many episodes left and the pacing is pretty good so far with lots of time passing by in between scenes when they are about their "daily life".

Some seriously amazing landscapes are featured there too and oddly looking beast to travel on etc.
    I want to see that.
    But it almost looks like the scenes are especially made for the trailer because Roxy looks kinda different in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Netflight
    diarrhea aside
    Diarrhoea?

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    My spelling is weak. I was referencing her 'story' about eating feces due to illiteracy (and getting the runs) that they used to motivate Eris a couple episodes back.