Thread: Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san: Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The more that I think about it, I don't think I'd compare this to Uzaki-chan, but actually Nana to Kaoru. It's been entirely a one-sided POV at this point, and instead of softcore bondage S&M, it's more psychological sadism.

But the Nana to Kaoru definition of sadism, the real one, not the pop culture Hollywood and Harlequin romance version, or worse, upconverted Twilight fanfic version.

Nagatoro seems to know where the line is. She just crosses it before relenting and showing him tenderness. She wipes his tears every time, she asks him deep questions like why he won't get mad no matter what she's been doing to him. She shows remorse like when she pushes him into the culvert. She's not a sociopath and she does seem show him some degree of affection.

From reading Nana to Kaoru, that has all the hallmarks of after-care. Nana got "breathers" to remove her tension. Nagatoro tortures her Senpai to nudge him past his limits and hangups.

Healthy? Probably not. Definitely not at this point.

Unsurprisingly, both series are written and drawn by very prolific hentai artists.

edit:
    For clarity, I've never read the series, I'm not looking for any reviews or third party information. This is all from evidence in a single episode. That's why I consider this worth my time when I normally hate the "teasing" genre. There's depth here instead of status quo circling gravitation affection that never actually connects.
    I assume from all the hype this series has and the tags people have applied to it that I won't be disappointed or let down as the series progresses.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Sun, 04-11-2021 at 07:45 AM.