Tokyo-Revengers-โตเกียว-รีเว&#.png

Takemichi Hanagaki's life is at an all-time low. Just when he thought it couldn't get worse, he finds out that Hinata Tachibana, his ex-girlfriend, was murdered by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious criminals that has been disturbing society's peace for quite some time.

Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself travelling through time, ending up 12 years in the past—when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi resolves to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.
-----------------------
-----------------------

Episodes 1 and 2:

I was interested when I read the synopsis. Then the trailer looked awful. Now I watched both episodes in a row.

I feel like there's at least one plothole, possibly more, in how the time travel happens, BUT: It's a really well done series so far! Seeing how Takemichi kept accepting being punched was frustrating, but he seems to have snapped finally at the end of episode 2. It feels really good now. Oh, and I like how Hina isn't drawn like th usual generic pretty anime girl, but has a distinctive look to her. She's not ugly, either, but ... more realistic, in a way, imo.

Anyway, I could just keep watching if I had more episodes to watch already. Will continue.