259935.jpg

"* Based on a slice-of-life romantic comedy light novel series written by Shimesaba and illustrated by Booota.

Yoshida is an ordinary guy who was rejected hard by the woman he'd spent the last 5 years having a crush on. On his way home after getting drunk at a bar, he finds a teenage girl crouched on the side of the road...

"If you let me stay at your place, you can sleep with me."
"You shouldn't say that, even as a joke."
"Then let me stay over for free."

Before he knows it, the girl, Sayu, has moved in with him. This is the story of a runaway teen girl and an ordinary 26-year old man.

Source: Hakuhodo DY MaP"

Genre(s): Drama, Romance

eps 1,2

...If you look really hard, you might find some... spirited conversation in another thread for this show. I'm enjoying the premise enough and the assertiveness of grumpy main character is refreshing. "I like you... no, huh. That's too bad"., and then the next episode "Why did you ask me out to dinner? You know that got my hopes up." Romance works in a different, non-anime way when people are able to make clear their emotions and intents. I feel like there is a lot of potential for the story to be especially dense if internal misunderstandings aren't going to be used as a content expanding crutch. The girls are all adorable in their own ways, too. So far, so good.