Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To Your Eternity: Fumetsu no Anata e

Season 2 - Episode 15:

FFS. It was ALMOST a good episode. But they're really dragging out the meeting with Marchi, huh? :/ I always keep tearing up when I see her, but then this anime just won't give me what I wanna see

Fushi's exhaustion is a bit weird, because at some time he says he's almost exhausted, then the next scene he immediately builds and entire wall side within seconds. Could have done a bit better.

The biggest issue rn maybe is that the anime gives us NO indication how far along the Nokker-attack is. Could be almost over, could have barely started. That makes it feel like a strictly plot-controlled attack, as in: The moment Fushi has his "moment", victory will be had. I guess we'll find out.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Season 2 - Episode 16:

Really stretching out meeting Maachi until the end of the season, eh.

Season 2 - Episode 17:

So many episodes build up and now they're wasting Maachi's meet up with such a rushed entrance? Oh man. The sudden attack by the left arm was super creepy though, haha.

Honestly, it feels like the producers of this anime wanted to feel the audience similar to when Haruhi's Endless Eight aired, except ... that's not a good idea, lol.

Well, starting next episode, it should get more exciting.

Season 2 - Episode 18:

WTF

Here I thought "yay, finally Fushi comes back" and then it takes a turn for the super creepy and evil. Omg.

Bon-chan continues to be one of my favorite characters ever, willing to die for what's right.

Also fuck you to the girl and guy at the end. "We'll live life in his memory" or something, yeah, cannot let the fat guy have a cute gf, eh? ;/

While it sucks the animation and presentation couldn't reach season 1, this anime continues to be one of the most fascinating stories out there. Life and Death don't even really matter right now because of what we know, and I have no idea how it's all gonna end.

Season 2 - Episode 19:

Good episode, although the emotional payoff wasn't done well enough compared to how loooooong we had to wait for everyone to return:

What I'm left with asking though: Is death now defeated per se? Like, people can just go to Fushi when they died and ask him to revive them lol.

Also: If paradise exists after death, why are people even choosing to stay? It makes no sense to return, paradise is ... paradise, it's a good thing.

I hope we'll get answers to that, either in next week's last episode or another season if there is enough material left.

Season 2 - Episode 20:

Wow, dat end. Didn't expect the time jump.

Getting to know what happened to everyone was great. I just wonder what sort of conflict remains for season 3, now that there's world peace and death is established to be paradise.

Way weaker season than season 1, but good moments and still overall a fresh concept for a story.