Junpei is happily snoozing away during his sister's ballet recital when a male ballet dancer steps onto the stage. Moved by the strength and skills the dancer displays, the boy discovers his love for this art.

But after a certain tragedy happens, he vows to leave his past behind and turn into the epitome of manliness! What will he do when his love for ballet reignites?!
------------------------------------

Episode 1:

What gives, I'll keep watching this anime, so here's a thread!

What makes me enjoy this is the drama intrigue as well as the presentation that manages to get me pumped even when all that happens is a guy jump high up. I also want to see how that "romance" plot goes lol. It's also interesting that the anime straight on tackles the issue of ballet and masculinity, giving Junpei even an additional reason for his "manliness" attitude.

Things I don't like: The dumb line in everyone's eyes. Just a dumb attempt to be unique, dear Mr Mangaka. Also the first 20 seconds or so were hard to watch. A little boy getting flushed red faced over watching a half-naked man jump around. Could have done more tactfully.

Looking forward to more.