Alternative title:
であいもん (Japanese)

Themes: cooking, music

Plot Summary: Nagomu is a man who left his home in Kyoto and his family's confectionary shop when he became a musician. Upon hearing that his father has been hospitalized though, he comes back home to take over the family business. However, while he was gone, a young girl named Itsuka started working at the shop. The whereabouts of Itsuka's parents is unknown, and she has no other relatives, and Nagomu finds himself as foster parent for Itsuka. Itsuka, on the other hand, dislikes Nagomu for abandoning the family to become a musician. She proclaims that it will be her who will take over the shop one day instead of Nagomu.

Links: ANN, MAL.

Up to episode 06 now.

-----------------------------------

This OP is my favourite this season.

The anime is soothing.

I laugh and giggle at this show more than other comedic shows because the timing is on point.

This has very similar feel to Hanasaku Iroha, and that's not a bad thing. It's more light hearted, mainly because the MC is always there for the female characters in need. It turns out better than that sentence alone suggests.

I'm going to disagree with ANN, cooking really isn't a theme here. The food and its symbolism is, but the cooking really isn't. Parenting on the other hand, is totally the theme. Usagi drop is an apt comparison.