Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam: Suisei no Majo (The Witch from Mercury)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Suisei no Majo (The Witch from Mercury)

A.S. (Ad Stella) 122―

An era when a multitude of corporations have entered space and built a huge economic system. A lone girl from the remote planet Mercury transfers to the Asticassia School of Technology, run by the Beneritt Group which dominates the mobile suit industry.

Her name is Suletta Mercury. With a scarlet light burning in her pure heart, this girl walks step by step through a new world.
    -----------------------------
    -----------------------------

I just watched the prologue and unless the main show is totally different, this should be a banger. Really liked the grounded presentation of the story; only thing I'm not sure whether it's an issue or not is the linework, the art looks kind of weird in a hard-to-explain way. Also the animation during battles could be smoother.

Anyway, maybe we have a good Gundam-show on our hands again!

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

We have a Gundam section, and a thread for this series already. Please have it moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    We have a Gundam section, and a thread for this series already. Please have it moved.
    Then the thread and discussion will go to die, because nobody posts in that section and neither will I change forums to make a lone comment there once a week.

The separate sections made sense when Gotwoot was big; now it makes no sense to separate singular anime series.

Edit: Well, if as many people post weekly as they have in the other thread, maybe it will be enough for discussion. I still think the thread should be here. Delete mine and move the other one to "General" for better visibility and access. imo

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I'm closing that thread for now, let's see how it works.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.