Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Isekai de Meikyuu o

episode 9:

The world building is soooo nice. If it weren't for the fact that this anime is almost finished for this kind of slow pacing, I'd be perfectly happy. That and the fact that the hero just ignores the outside world mostly.

But other than that, it's so relaxing to watch the 2 build everything slowly bit by bit. It's almost like Animal Crossing feat. Isekai adventures, with the added benefit of sex. The latter of which was reeeeally hot this episode, can't anyone complain about taking a hot tub bath with a gorgeous wolf girl ;>

Honestly, I wish this anime would just keep going forever, because I want to see where this develops. Beating the dungeons alone is interesting enough.

Next week should be exciting when he finally adds more members to his party. Finally some conflict with Roxanne I wonder if he'll actually have sex with any other girl ... although the series IS called "harem".

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

episode 10:

The first episode where I thought the sex scenes got in the way of the plot. Or rather halted it entirely >_> Good start with the blonde guy dying (rofl, every sentence from his mouth was a red flag), but then only sex the rest of the episode. With only 2 episodes left, expectations are super low.

This anime will end with a lot of wasted potential. Bummer.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Episode 12 FINAL:

Well, that finale pretty much rules out a season 2. But at least we got to see a best of which was super nice. Cat girl for me, pls, sorry that I'm boring haha

I honestly enjoyed this anime way more than I should have; less sex, more world building and this could have been the Harvest Moon of anime.