Thread: Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Oh my, this episode had a surprise for me in every minute of it.

Obviously, the fake confession turning out to be a success wasn't a surprise, but the way everything developed after that kinda was.
    I liked this episode, even the show itself so far, waaaaaay more than I thought I would.

The heck... that was a lot of fun. I feel like the author successfully bamboozled me and I'm still left wondering what the hell just happened.
    Throughout the whole episode I was always wondering when the "side character act" would be dropped and for sure he will show his "awesome" side and that girl will melt inside his hands afterwards... but that never happened. And since it never happened, I'm no longer confident enough to say that it will happen.

It's the opposite of episode 2 !
    I'm digging this. The picture used in the opening post of this thread kinda means something to me now.

Is anyone reading the manga or LN? (whatever this show's original format is)
    Does it go to the "school arc" as quickly as in the show as well? Or do they actually explain and show how he recruited everyone into 'Shadow Garden'
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Thu, 10-20-2022 at 03:35 PM.