Thread: Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Having died of sickness at the age of 39, Machio Hiraku is given the opportunity to go to another world. When asked what his wish is by God intending to give him strength, he requests to have a healthy body, offered a second wish, he chooses to live peacefully, a third wish to be able to know the local language, and for a final wish, to be able to be a farmer.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

Episode 3:

Worst episode yet, although still nice enough to watch. Now that the show has gone full-harem, I just hope there will be some actual harem action happening and not just eternal amounts of teasing.

Ultimately, this anime suffers from TOO FAST pace, all the progress feels unearned at this point. But it's fun nonetheless.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Episode 4:

Man, if the hero turns out to be a gay hero next episode I'm gonna be mad as hell, lol.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    He's already gay because he fears the moment these beatiful elves ask him to be their mate....
    Now I can imagine entering an all female comminity as the only male, reality probably would not be beautiful peak age/beauty females hahaha

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Episode 6:

This show really sabotages itself. The concept itself is great and what keeps me watching. But the harem bs is infuriating. Even moreso when the topic of actual sex is treated as some sort of joke, when it actually would make things more interesting.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I'm genuinely surprised how long this has managed to continue the escalation of the farm/village. It reminds me of the earliest parts of 'That time I was reincarnated as a slime' that I enjoyed most. I surely can't keep it up for much longer, but I'm on board so long as the expansion remains entertaining. I expect my interest to wane once or if Hiraku is pulled into the local poltical powerscape of this world.

For the levity and tone of this show, I'm fine with the sidestepping of romance relegating intimacy to an afterthought or joke.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    He's shown he's got a power similar to the atomic bomb: if an external force tries something, they'll lose more than gain.
    My guess that was the end of any political struggle arc, for this season at least.

The real problem is living with so many cute women with only one compatible male...
    They keep dodging the subject as a joke for now.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Episode 7:

I FUCKING knew it. The moment Hiraku asked for men, I thought "it's gonna be shota or traps or something". And there we go. Sigh. And the elve girls go full-pedo instantly.

Man, the same setup but with a serious story and realistic hardships would be so good.

Episode 8:

"How many new girls can we introduce per episode": The Anime

Episode 10:

Pregnancy without sex. This anime is too vanilla /: