Thread: Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar

Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia

286047.jpg

"Nakami is a studious but cranky and antisocial high schooler who gets on his classmates' nerves. However, his bad attitude comes from the fact that he has a sleeping disorder, and frequently spends nights on end without a single minute of sleep. During the preparations for the school festival, he is begrudgingly sent to the school's astronomy observatory to gather cardboard boxes, a place which is said to be haunted by the dire happenings of the now defunct Astronomy Club. He finds the isolated place a haven ripe for him to sleep, but while rummaging around, he stumbles upon his classmate Magari Isaki sleeping inside a toppled-over locker.

Isaki, unlike him, is a personable and popular girl at class, but who also hides her own problems with insomnia. Looking for a middle ground, they find that there's comfort and ease in sleeping together, so they resort to make the observatory their own private cubby to sleep... Have they found the comfort they're looking for?

Source: M-U"

Genre(s): Romance, Slice of Life, Vibes?

Well animated, cute, and wholesome. Extra points for Isaki's attractive character design. If you're looking for more adolescents walking around at night, (not)flirting awkwardly, than this might just be for you. The early class scene suggested some more main heroines perhaps, or will this be a non-harem? Too early to tell, but there's not much gripping besides the mood at this point.

Very nice start. Incredibly pacing, though. Feels good, really relatable since I haven't slept in over a week due to a terrible cold.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

episode 4:

cutting away from the scene right after calling the teacher "asshole!" was lame, come on. That's the kind of situation i wanna see in full detail.

Otherwise, it's an okay series so far. Not too exciting, but also no bs. Nice, easy watch.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her