Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
I can tell you that doctor knowledge in real life wouldn't help much if I decided to be an actor right now (medical drama aside). It'd help me with STEM subjects, but that's about it. Maybe I could call out someone's bullshit when they try to scam me with healthcare stuff, do basic life support or deliver a child when no one else is comfortable, but I can't see it being useful when people don't come to me for an examination or when I can't order tests / medications aside from the above.
We have already seen how it helps Aqua: He has the self-confidence, calmness, and maturity of a professional, despite being a teenager as far as anyone else can tell. Of course those traits could also come from many other professions+enough age, but a doctor is quite a good background for it, for various reasons, since it's about meeting people with troubles in their life, even up to death, and trying to solve those problems, with possibly high stakes. It does contain quite hard and advanced studying, as well. In my opinion this does show successfully in Aqua's behavior. If you compared that to Ruby, who died as a teenager, the difference is big. Of course this did lead to Aqua being mostly a creepy role child actor, and later he does consider his acting flexibility quite set in stone as well.