Thread: Oshi no Ko

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Nevertheless, I feel like the director was saying something important to Aqua, so it's a crying shame the I-don't-care mother interrupted them time after time. I don't understand how the director can keep living in the same house with her. There are lots of abandoned houses/apartments all over Japan, including Tokyo, due to the shrinking population, so he should get a place of his own. It's not like a director needs to live in the middle of Tokyo anyway. He's not going to direct movies in his own house, and where he edits them afterwards doesn't matter one bit.
    is that really a thing? I think the population shrinking mostly effects the outskirts, not the large towns (which draw in the few youths that do live). city center is always going to be expensive.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    is that really a thing? I think the population shrinking mostly effects the outskirts, not the large towns (which draw in the few youths that do live). city center is always going to be expensive.
    In the past I watched a Youtube short video from a foreigner looking person living in Japan. He talked about it and how he bought an abandoned house in Tokyo for a price that sounded quite unreal (like, cheap). He needed to do extensive renovations, but that's often the case with houses where a couple lived till they died of old age. Of course it was just a Youtube video, so there's no verified credibility, but it did sound valid when watching it. If you are willing to live outside of the cities, you can apparently get a big house practically for pocket money.