Thread: Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbor, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
    -----------------------------
    -----------------------------

Episode 1:

I normally wouldn't be so quick to give this a thread, but that first episode really struck perfect balance between serious, comedy and some ecchi. I actually didn't notice this was also ecchi until we got to see NIPPLES!!1 Anime with actual nipples are always so refreshing to see. *traumatic flashbacks to CGI Berserk's no-nipples*.

Hero is sympathetic, Hime isn't a bitch, and even the ditched real prince was being a reasonable chap. Lots to like. Only thing I wonder: If those monsters always attack the same place, he's not gonna get to travel a lot, huh?

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I think they attack where he himself is, so travel can/will be a thing.

Not a bad ecchi/harem, all things considered. We already have the main pairing, and their backstory is cute, but OP-san says were gonna get four+ more shapely maidens because... reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    even the ditched real prince was being a reasonable chap.
    There's an NTR joke here, if someone was just brave enough to make it.

Episode 2:

This anime is low-budget trash, but I wanna see what happens next, lol. Ofc, my usual criticism is present here, too: Why does the hero have to be gay?! :/ I wish the hero was some nasty guy who goes all in on the situation ;>

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court