300540.jpg

"After eating a mysterious apple from their farm, an elderly pair of lovebirds, Shouzou and Ine, experience a miraculous transformation into their younger selves. Despite their newfound youth and beauty, the two continue in their cute senior ways. Witness an enduring bond that's stronger and more precious than ever before.

Source: crunchyroll"

Genre(s): Comedy, Slice of life

Research

Wish I enjoyed it more, but the single main joke wore thin by the end of the first episode, though there were some okay bits. Feels like a 4-coma adaptation with how many mini scenes play out. Also the first time in a long while I've been torn on whether a few jokes count as incest jokes or not? The main gag is that grandpa used to be a hottie, apparently, and gets more of that attention than grandma is comfortable with from the daughter and granddaughter (though she has her own fans). It's strange, but never exploitative, and the sparse animation helps keep it that way. Still has some wholesome moments, too. May be worth a look (the granddaughter and her boyfriend-to-be are really cute), but I couldn't see myself finishing the season.