Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Paranoia Agent

RE: Paranoia Agent

The old guy is in episode 5. He's the one who tells the Shounen Bat that the "princess" is in trouble when they are in the tower. I think thats him, since in the other episodes he seems to know who is going to get attacked next (in his equations).

After a month or so of wait... Episode 8 by aone is out!!!!

go leech...

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE

well, i didn't know that Aone is doing this anime, so i watched it all by Ani-kraze...
    the first thing i have to say is that i hated lain and fallen asleep through each one of it's episodes, while at PA i've fallen asleep only once (episode seven), and therefore, Paranoia Agent owns lain's sissy little ass.

other then that, my favorite episode was number 8, which while he had almost no plot relevence, he was extremly funny and hiliarious... it's one of those comedy episodes you'll never forget (DBZ 110, PMK 15 etc).

I like this series becuae even though i wasn't fully paying attention or focusing, even I managed to understand what's going on by the last episode.

this anime rocks, i'm gonna reccomend it to all my friends...

oh, and by the way, does anyone know where can i get the OST?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.