Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

30 days, but you can d/l it fairly easily.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Naruto_x, as you can see my sigs aren't working either. It seems the tags aren't doing what they are supposed to....anyone know what i'm doing wrong? you can see what I typed...

lucky....

Missing Nin

Sig/Banner Requests!

think the admins are working on it. the tags should be exactly the same as before

im just hoping they replace these gay ass avatars quickly, its sad when the only semi-cool one is a surgeon that looks like the worlds whitest and least camoflague ninja [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    im just hoping they replace these gay ass avatars quickly, its sad when the only semi-cool one is a surgeon that looks like the worlds whitest and least camoflague ninja [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    lol, unless hes hiding in water!

Sig/Banner Requests!

er..nvm I don't wanna new sig...ARGHH! this new bord is so anoying! CHANGE IT BACK CHANGE IT BAACCKK!

why did they replace the avatars with premade ones?

KibaNAkamaru

Those @$$es wouldn't let me sign on with my old name because it had "unvalified characters" in it, im soooooo pissed, they need to change this back. Also note to Kagari, i didn't get that message you sent me

Sig/Banner Requests!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] not to worry, it was only a reminder to check out the upcoming competitions (battle of the sigs.) I hoped if you saw my work, you'd be biased since I got my start makin a sig for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, It's too bad you had to change names....did you have a really high post count on the name with the ' in it?

Joshdaanzaboy!!!! HOW? Did you put that sig there??

lucky....

Sig/Banner Requests!

god this pisses me off too that they changed it and now they have to pay and avatars wont work or sigs GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Sig/Banner Requests!

hey i made two pakkun sigs ^^
    i think nobody will use it in the forum but ... watch it and give me feedback ^^

CLICK HERE FOR THE FIRST

CLICK HERE FOR THE SECOND

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

cool sigs Naruto. Simple yet they appeal to the eyes...At least imo. 10/10 on both of them.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Ahh, Pakkun, so cute! Good job.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: animemaster
    cool sigs Naruto. Simple yet they appeal to the eyes...At least imo. 10/10 on both of them.

10/10 ? WOHOO thx a lot ^_^

but if u watch closer at the second u can see some bugs at the left
    damnit just saw that -_-

Sig/Banner Requests!

I still love the first one ^_^ Especially that little facy ^_^

Sig/Banner Requests!

i love it too
    a friend said i should make more stylish things in it ^^
    so ii made the face into the sig

Sig/Banner Requests!

Huzzah for friends, then ^_^

Sig/Banner Requests!

Everyone, Don't forget to vote for the round 2 sigX competition! It's a sticky now, so mosy on over and pick your favourite sig of the bunch! There's some great looking submissions, this will be a tight race.

lucky....

Sig/Banner Requests!

OKAY! Seeing as sigs are allowed again, and in an effort to give r3n and others who are bored(myself included) something to do on the boards, I'll bump this thread...

reminding everyone that if you have a particular sig or banner you want made, post pics and requests in this thread!! there are a few of us who will gladly take your request and make you a nice, happy, fuzzy sig of your very own.

lucky....

Hey guys, what application do most of you use to make your sigs? I'm playing around with photoshop right now, but I know there are someother good apps out there.