Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

villin
    Xollence thanks for the link. My previous berserk pics are now working.

Hey lasaire i like ur work so can u make me a sig too? i want a naruto based sig with my username and maybe a quote. try to include the nine-tails too please

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 17 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I&#39;ve been trying to make a Berserk sig for a long time but I totally suck all forms of ass with reguards to photoshop.

If someone wants to give it a shot be my guest. I was particularly interested in including a screencap I made of episode 1 where Gatts swings his sword just before he kills the big snake dude. Its where he swings his sword in an arc stirring up a bunch of sparks. Although anything focussing on gatts would be cool. &#39;Bloodthirsty&#39; for text.

If not I&#39;ll keep at it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey Villin give me the screen cap and I&#39;ll do it for yah I have been wanting to do a berzerk sig for a while now

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei &#064; Feb 18 2004, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 17 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I&#39;ve been trying to make a Berserk sig for a long time but I totally suck all forms of ass with reguards to photoshop.

If someone wants to give it a shot be my guest. I was particularly interested in including a screencap I made of episode 1 where Gatts swings his sword just before he kills the big snake dude. Its where he swings his sword in an arc stirring up a bunch of sparks. Although anything focussing on gatts would be cool. &#39;Bloodthirsty&#39; for text.

If not I&#39;ll keep at it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey Villin give me the screen cap and I&#39;ll do it for yah I have been wanting to do a berzerk sig for a while now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That would be very sweet. Here are a couple of screen caps I was trying to decide between.
    here
    here
    here

I&#39;ll leave it up to your artistic genious which to use or not.
    Thanks

Ok, from now on, if I get a sig request, since I&#39;ve got so many going on I need submissions to include:

1) The images you want me to use. Esp. if it&#39;s a series that I&#39;m not familiar with, such as Berserk or Last Exile (which I have not seen), or an extremely popular character like Naruto, of whom there are hundreds of pics. Post the images you want me to use here and this will speed up my work greatly.

2) Please be specific on exactly which quotes you want me to use as well&#33;

Saying, &quot;Do whatever you want,&quot; or &quot;I want a sig with Naruto on it&quot; actually makes it alot harder for me to come up with something. Here&#39;s an example of kagari&#39;s request, which was very specific and made it easy for me to come up with a good design.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a new sig? My absolute dream is to get a sig with those Mist Nins (the ones who used the genjutsu against team 7 and kabuto in the forest) but I can&#39;t find any good pics, nor can i make a proper signature&#33; If someone could do that for me, with my name, the words lucky or unlucky ( ) and some cool pictures or quote, I&#39;ll father your children, I swear.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Right now, I have on my list:
    Xollence (in progress)
    Fox Fire
    snoogins
    animeniac

I&#39;ll get to you in that order. Thanks for helping, in advance&#33;

Here we are, Xollence&#39;s sig&#33;

That took a little longer than I wanted, but oh well&#33; Hope you enjoy&#33;

Oh, and a credit to me underneath the sig would be nice, but I&#39;m sure you already knew that :-)

I&#39;m not liking the text supermuch, if you have any suggestions/preferences I have the layers still intact and can easily change it.

The other two teammates of the Third are now Village Elders/advisors. Not a big spoiler, they appear only very very briefly in the manga later on. Those with new sig requests, please read my submission reqs&#33;

Current request queue:
    Fox Fire (in progress, will be quicker than Xollence)
    snoogins
    animeniac

yamisoodayamhot, I need you to pick out the images you want me to use for your signature..if you want Konohamaru, search the web and pick out three or four of your favorite images of him for me to use. Having a balance between shots of his face and full body would make it more interesting. I also need to know what kind of color scheme you want and what, if anything other than your name, you want the sig/avatar to say. I can&#39;t start on your sig until you do that.

ok lasaire here r my specifics. I want a naruto sig with my username and the quote &quot;My Way of the Ninja&quot;. I cudnt find any really good pics but try these....they probably dont go together well tho...if i have any pics of naruto that u like better u can use those if u want.
    Here
    Here
    Here

lasaire im sick right now but as soon as im feeling better ill pitch in a bit and do a few so your workload isnt so massive.

btw if anyone was looking for a general naruto or neji sig feel free to use these i made below, but make sure you host em elsewhere, if you are unsure on how to do this pm me.

Aww, hope you feel better, Albino Fury&#33; I appreciate the help, but don&#39;t push yourself. :-) Get well soon&#33;

Anyway, several versions for Fox Fire....wasn&#39;t sure what kind of mood I was in. The difference between the first two is pretty subtle, just a little less orange.

nice lasaire, i like the sasuke one it looks so kewl

OK i&#39;ll clear mine up a bit as i just read it a thought ... &quot;Joe your a retard help them out&quot;.

Ok just been looking around the net for Alex Rou pics and i notice he is also called Alex Low (could be the dub name or just a confusion with the fansubs i seen because they sound very similar spoken by a Japanese person). Anyway pics are few and far between.

If that is out of the question could i get one focusing on Ban (Midou Ban) from get backers. Im not too worried about quotes or content this is what i meant by &quot;Do whatever you want.&quot; If you can get a picture of his &quot;evil eye&quot; into the background like you done with Foxfire&#39;s sig would be fantastic

Lastly if they are both too hard could you make a GALS sig for my girlfriend featuring Ran Kotubuki. With her username Jiro (yes i know Jiro is a guy) on it

Thanks in advance Joe

Thank you soo much, I love it/am using it.

Guys if you need space to host those sigs just go here and upload away.

snoogins, unfortunately I am familiar with none of the series you have asked for&#33; Making a sig can conceivably take alot less time than searching the net for images of characters I have never seen before.

What to look for in a source image for a sig: Fairly large. It&#39;s easier to shrink than it is to blow up. Nice and clean. Try and avoid pixel art, and images that look blurry/jagged around the edges of outlines. Also try to avoid transparent gifs (where the color of the webpage shows through. It makes the outlines of the image all jagged). Also try to avoid bitmaps (.bmp) as they are large in size and low in quality. Jpegs and .png are better.

Get backers is fairly popular, and Last Exile is growing in popularity, I am sure there are image shrines out there somewhere. Try anipike.com as a starting point when searching. Also try and find pics where the character you want is in the foreground, unobscured by scenery or other characters passing in front of part of his body.

You can either post links to the pictures you find, or post the pics themselves on the board and your turnaround time will dramatically decrease.

I like that signature alot, the blue hue is awesome. I think the text is alright, you don&#39;t need to change it in my opinion...and the faded pic of the first is super badass&#33;

Question, though...who was trained by the second? It looks like the third, bt do we anime watchers know who his teammates were?

lucky....

Yo, i would greatly appreciate if you could make me one with gungrave. If you do, I&#39;d like the name on it to be: Josh da Azn Boy

thx, you&#39;re probably busy so anytime is ok

OOoooOO, i&#39;ve really wanted to find a new sig and avatar for a long time now... could someone find time to make me one&#33;?&#33; if you could make one for me it would be very much appreciated&#33;

i would very much like a sig and avatar that matches, and the main theme would have to have Konohamaru&#33;

someone please respond to my cries&#33;

Hehe looks great man, thanks a lot&#33;

Villin here is your new sig. I did two versions of it. Dont know which one you&#39;ll like or if you will even like either of them.

here they are:

and the plain looking one