Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

I think that's a good idea!!

Way to go guys

Though I hold no sway what so ever in this matter, i thought you might like an outside opinion. I think it sounds great! You pros are gonna come up with some awesome stuff. Another idea for the whole deciding on characters thing if you wanna make it all Naruto-fied is that you can pick someone that is a Genin in the first round, then a Chunnin in the second, and a Jounin in the third. Well it sounded like a good idea to me anyways. Sorry for kinda butting in...

I like where this contest idea is heading! sounds like it's gonna be fun.

Ok Kiba, again, i'm still new to photoshop, but I took Lasaire's advice and mixed around with colours and effects.

you can use whichever you like, or if you want the background to be a different colour than red (like blue, or grey) I can change it for ya. I tried to improve, but i still feel shaky in photoshop!

to put it in, you take the address

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpi...6914/kiba23.jpg

and go to edit your signature in your profile screen. Once there, click on the "img" button, put in that link, and add comments if you want. What you put in will be your sig!

lucky....

Missing Nin
    yeah that sounds like fun. ill join in even though im quite new at PS!

Ooh, Kagari, much better! The red really is a big improvement over the gray. It ties in with the red on Kiba's cheek-marks and the text and gives it a more unified feel. Yay!

Ok, since the general consensus is that the first round, at the very least, will be Naruto based, I'm going to go ahead and post a poll for the first round character selection. Pick what char you want to see!

Hm i know this contest thingy is gonna start soon so how bout so more practice lasaire?My friend wants a nice sasuke or kakashi sig. For the username its Uchiha Sasuke.And for the sasuke one he wud like the quote to be Power of the Uchiha.
    I'll go look for some images and post them soon.

thanks

[SIZE=14]DUDE KAGARI YOU ROCK THE CASBAH!!!!
    Thanks sooooo much for that I like it lots! I hope you like that little shout out to ya that i put on the bottom, I thought you might anyways.

Hmm...sasuke sigs are popular, and I've got lots of images lying around, so instead of searching for some, how about giving me more concrete ideas on color scheme and general 'feel'. For ex, does he want Sasuke with the Sharingan on, with the curse seal, what?

haha kiba, thanks for the shoutout, i appreciate it. I'm just glad you liked it! And thanks to lasaire, as always.

Can't wait for this contest to start, gonna be great to see everyone's different ideas.

lucky....

i wouldnt mind doing that sounds like fun and like Lasaire said if its gonna turn into flaming war i wont do it. but everyone seems really cool on these forums so i dont think there will be a flame war but im up for it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 23 2004, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> then a mod pics the images once the character is decided for the first round.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Did you forget my dear that I am a mod??

Try these images for his sasuke sig and remember his user: Uchiha Sasuke and his quote to be &quot;Power of the Uchiha&quot;

Iv already found some images...Use any of urs that u may like better for the flow of the sig.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

i think the final should have some harder guideline but as far as what you can use and source material i wholely agree it should be left wide open.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Feb 23 2004, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think the final should have some harder guideline but as far as what you can use and source material i wholely agree it should be left wide open. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    man, I love you sig

I like the idea of a sig challenge&#33; I think a contest could get ugly, but seeing what different people come up with could be inteesting...oh, and kiba, im at school right now, gonna be home later this morning to fix up that sig&#33;

lucky....

Could someone make me a sig of sasuke&#39;s new look?

thx lasaire&#33; lots, you&#39;re awsome&#33;

NomoZ, anything in particular you want on your sig? i.e. quotes, pics, etc? Most sig makers like a few specifics, myself included (haha i love referring to myself as a &#39;sig-maker&#39

lucky....

has anyone done a full metal alchemist sig? i havent seen one

Kagari, you ARE a sig-maker. :-) I hereby dub you an apprentice sig-maker. Give it some more practice and patience and you&#39;ll approach journeyman status.
    :-D
    Do you mind taking over for me until this weekend? I have finals for school and I will sleep less than four hours a night until then.