Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Are you a mangareader?

Actually, he called himself number one and running away. The newest story arc in the manga certainly proves Shika's no coward, that's for sure.

I noticed that Zero made a shikamaru sig....maybe it was for karma? There doesn't seem to be any more requests, so maybe I'll make up one as well. Unless there are any that I've overlooked....

for you, zero, all I can suggest is fixing that cutoff shikamaru, and maybe fiddle around with some different effects. the watery style is cool, but doesn't really work for shika's character....I like the pic on the right, though....it looked cooler when it wasn't as blurred

lucky....

Whoa, Kagari! That Nomoz sig is FABULOUS!

I hereby pronounce you journeyman-and-then-some sig-maker. :-) Dang, I;ve been using photoshop for 5 years, and I go to art school, and I KNOW I didn't improve as fast as you have been. (lasaire is majorly impressed) Rock on, and if you don't enter our challenge, I'm gonna be disappointed in a major way! I'ma ll pumped!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei &#064; Feb 23 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah of course do you want me to post the PSD files as proof . Not everything i do is good. I make good ones and bad ones. I&#39;m always learning and sometimes the Idea&#39;s I have dont work out. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i didnt meant u sry
    man u got wild ^^
    ur sigs are good

[EDIT] i also like ur ava

well here is another go at the shiki sig. what do you think of it now?

OMG thanks Kagari&#33;&#33;&#33;

i like that one alot more then the last one the writting looks much better aswell gj

Nice job, it looks really nice, but the little guy looks out of place.

I know ill problay try blending him in

edit-&gt; added some finishing touches on sig

um, i have a question, i might start the whole sig making business, but exactly how long did it take for you guys to get so good? i mean, most of the sigs posted on this forum rock&#33;

im still learning lol it aint that hard u will get used to it by looking at other ppl&#39;s aswell and everyone will tell ya whats up with it and help ya out go for it i say

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NomoZ @ Feb 24 2004, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> OMG thanks Kagari&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    nice sig u got there ^^
    gj kagari

Could someome make me a udon sig?

haha Sure foxfire, I&#39;ll make one up tonight.

all phear udon

lucky....

What is up with this Udon thing on the boards? I feel like I&#39;m missing out on an in-joke.

WOW&#33; I couldn&#39;t have done better myself&#33; It&#39;s got a moody tone, and my name *giggles*. Thanks&#33;

Thanks for the compliments, Lasaire&#33; Coming from you, it means alot, I&#39;m glad I can make you proud, Lasaire-Sensei I credit ANY and ALL advances in my sig-making to you&#33; And don&#39;t worry, I plan on entering the contest, it seems like it&#39;s going to be alot of fun&#33; I can&#39;t wait.

As far as the next couple of sigs, I&#39;ll get to work on them as soon as I get home from school. I have a cool idea for Karma&#39;s one...

Oh and Toruxx, I LOVE that haku sig you made, it&#39;s really great&#33; I like the effect in the background.

lucky....

The udon thing is in response to all the itachi and whatnot fanboys who kept saying that &quot;insert character&quot; is god and will defeat anyone. So a few guys mess with them by saying that udon, konohamarus math ninja friend udon could own them all, and they in turn photoshopped some pics to support this etc. quite funny.

They made me change my sig btw, it made me sad, but i agreed, back to neji&gt;&gt;&gt;

When will the first round of the sig tourney officially begin?
    I might have a go at it although im sure im gonna be a drop out

Littlecooldude is picking images at the moment, he&#39;s going to create a new thread and sticky it when the tourney is ready to begin.

Subject is Kakashi-sensei, so that&#39;ll be lots of fun&#33;