Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

man i hadn't done a sig in several months til today, here it is, a request from StoicDan..

anything i should change beforee i give it to him?

Ooh, I like it, are you going to enter the challenge?

challenge?....it seems i have some back-reading to catch up on...

i have two problems
    first i dont have a sig
    second i dont know how to put it up ...
    i would want to have a cool sig with shikamaru..im begging u on my knees..i need one ......hasta la vista baby

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 26 2004, 10:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ?? Sorry foxfire, started what? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    nothing nvm...forget I said that.

True strength, I or many others on this board will make you one, but you need to first:

Find the images you want us to use and post them up here. Try to pick images that are clear and large in size, and that aren&#39;t animated or transparent gifs or bitmaps. Images with .jpeg or .png extensions are the best.

Secondly, we need an idea of what you want in terms of color scheme and general theme, and we need to know exactly what you want it to say.

Littlecooldude and various other free providers will host your signature for you once you get it made, and then you will just link the image in your controls to have it show with each post.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 26 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> True strength, I or many others on this board will make you one, but you need to first:

Find the images you want us to use and post them up here. Try to pick images that are clear and large in size, and that aren&#39;t animated or transparent gifs or bitmaps. Images with .jpeg or .png extensions are the best.

Secondly, we need an idea of what you want in terms of color scheme and general theme, and we need to know exactly what you want it to say.

Littlecooldude and various other free providers will host your signature for you once you get it made, and then you will just link the image in your controls to have it show with each post. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ok thanks you guys.. i dont want to lay to much burden on you ..but you know a good site to recomend ,where i can find pictures....thankful for your answer

narutopix.littlecooldude.com

naruto-kun.com

thank you very much

i have one jpg pic ...i dont know if i need more..but how do i send them to u?

i have more pics now ..but i must go to sleep..so can we talk tomorow please?
    well cya guys

U can use this sig i threw together if u like

i wanna learn how to make awsome sigs but where do i start? is photoshop a free dl or do i have to buy it?

?? Sorry foxfire, started what?

lucky....

yeh adobe has a 1 month trial of photoshop offered at most times. after that if you like the program you can buy it for like 43423 billion dollars a copy.

Thanks zero Means I can concentrate on makin my sig for the contest&#33;&#33;

lucky....

zero786 that sig was kewl ..yes it would be easyier for me to choose it ...ok how do i use it? thanks zero for helping

and thanks to you animeniac for try to help me

True strength you can use this shikimaru sig

ill add your name to it if you want it

Well, photoshop is SUPPOSED to be purchased, but it&#39;s very expensive. I think if you&#39;re using it as a learning, experimenting tool, then getting a free copy isn&#39;t so morally wrong

You can download it off of kazaalite easy enough, or most other filesharing programs. Also, i&#39;m pretty sure that Adobe has a trial on their website....not positive though.

lucky....