Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

Meh...LCD- your probly right and I'm just a douche [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Chaos- if I make the sig with those images its going to come out blurry just like the pics. If that's okay with you I'll do it. It sucks that they had to ruin all decent images of Lee opening the five gates with that blurry shit they did.

Sig/Banner Requests!

ahhhh shit double post sorry......well since I already started it I guess I better finish my impression of PSJ......YEEEEA CHECK OUT MY POST COUNT *cough* SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM *end cough*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edit this since I double posted: Heres a sig I made from Sharingan Kakashi's request, I know NM made you one already but I just felt like doing it. If you dont want to use it I dont really care, if anyone else wants to please just ask first.

Possibly better pictures... 3 or 4 or 5. If any of these work better. If not, I will find some more later when Im on a PC and not a laptop.

prof. chaos, i won't be making the sig since i have no time. but i suggest that you find better quality of those screen shots.

Jing- thats exactly how it looks in the show. Unless there's a colored manga of Lee opening the gates, thats about the best it gets. Chaos I will most likely be doing your sig tomorrow.

Yeah I'm looking for some better pics. It's just the animation had all those particles in the background so it looks fuzzy. If it doesnt turn out too good, well this is good. Thanks a lot. Cool animated gif

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: littlecooldude
    turkish-shikamaru: hopefully this is ok.

thank u thank u thank u it's awsome...

Am really sorry Jing about the sig. I was wrong you put allot effort in it. Am relly sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] would it be possible if i can have it or can you re mak me a simple one with Kakashi and NSA Crash on it plz plz it will never happen again. It was out of order relly sorry man .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

thanks guys theyre both great hard to choose....

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey Sharingan Kakashi, I'd appreatiate it if you gave me some credit for the sig, in your sig text. Thanks.

if you like a certain person's sig style better than others, and you know they're willing to take requests, then PMs might not be such a bad idea. At least this way you have more control in what you'd want.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sig/Banner Requests!

Freebie:
    V
    and if your gonna use it it would be nice if you could credit me.. but you don't have to

oh and if your gonna use it here you gotta resize it, PM me if you need me to resize it for you.

Sig/Banner Requests!

You should probly put a border around it Fox. And don't expect to be credited for your work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

LoL, yeah. No one on this forums is going to use that sig.

can anyone plz make a sig with neji in it for me and put pakman on it? u can do watever u want wit it as long as it looks cool. thx

Sig/Banner Requests!

Here you go pakman, hope you like it, if not maybe someone else will make you a sig but i was bored and made this for you enjoy. If there is something you would like changed or added to it let me know and I'll see what Ican do.

Sig made by Lucifus

thx i really like it alot

can someone make me a sig with Naruto and kakashi on it plz plz saying [NSA] Crash

Missing Nin

crash, do you even post elsewhere in this forum. and how many sigs is this youve asked for now?

all i remember was that he didn't want to use the sig i made for him. AND he was waiting for a better one.