Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joshdaaznboy @ Feb 20 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow, thx alot albino fury, btw where can i host the sig? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    try this site its been good to me so far. http://gallery.cybertarp.com

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Feb 20 2004, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joshdaaznboy &#064; Feb 20 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow, thx alot albino fury, btw where can i host the sig? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    try this site its been good to me so far. http://gallery.cybertarp.com </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    or you can ask good ol&#39; littlecooldude.

ok, i took your advice and changed it around a bit....what do you think?

lucky....

hrm, cybertarp isnt sending me an activation email

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joshdaaznboy @ Feb 20 2004, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hrm, cybertarp isnt sending me an activation email </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    u can use the sig as ive hosted for now, when u find a good place to host it just plz change it over.

Hehe Lasaire should get the title &quot;Great Sig Master&quot;.

Ok, I got some help from a friend, and we just practiced and threw together this orochimaru sig...I think I&#39;m almost ready to help lasaire, the sig master, with his work load.

lucky....

thx AlbinoFury, but i got it figured out, i just went with mediahalo, thx tho

Looking better, Kagami&#33; Your blending is getting more smooth, which is key. You&#39;re improving much faster than I did when I was first learning photoshop. :-)

Oh, and just a side note, I&#39;m not the sig master, I&#39;m the queen of sigs&#33;

Edit: I just noticed the new version of your Asuma sig - having the faded larger face in the background really, really improves it, great work&#33;

Edit 2: Animeniac is done&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animeniac &#064; Feb 20 2004, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea lasaire i still want a new sig.I will go look for some good images of naruto but im kinda grounded off my pc...btw my sig changed cuz it was my sad sad attempt lol.....it was my first time with crappy prgrams....i will go look for images and get back to u asap

thanks

btw naruto-kun has awesome galleries and i highly recommend it.

As mentioned before i wud like my user and the quote &quot;My Way of the Ninja&quot; on it also.

Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link

Choose the best for the job I cudnt decide between them so u can do it for me </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey lasaire i dont think u saw my earlier post.

Nvm u hadnt edited it with my sig yet thanks.

You did notice that all those links point to leeetttle bitty thumbnails instead of full size images, right?

If you want it to only say exactly &quot;My Way of the Ninja,&quot; that&#39;s cool, I&#39;ll change it. The images I had to get creative with to make them work.

Sorry bout those images i guess i could&#39;v linked them bigger but i wasnt thinking really. Btw the sig is fine no need to nitpick over slight details.

Yay, glad you like.

Dang, who&#39;s next, I have completely lost track&#33;

I like that gaara sig, except the picture on the left looks a little out of place...

edit: By the way lasaire, thanks for the comments. I&#39;m just gonna keep practicing, as it makes perfect&#33; Keep up the good work, by the way...the sigs you&#39;re pumping out are all epic.

We should start a petition to get your rank changed to Queen of Sigs....it worked for Animemaster in the Boobs thread&#33;&#33;

lucky....

lol could try and see if we could lol here&#39;s a Asuma sig i made about a day after ep70 came out

im still trying to get the hang of makeing sigs so they aint all that good

Wow, Toruxx, that one looks good&#33;

Animeniac, the main problem with that one is not the programs but the composition. Having all four characters in a row like that, all at the same level of facial closeup is boring to the viewer.

Try varying the layout of the images, and varying all those facial close ups with images of some of the characters from the waist up and full view.

Toruxx, thanks for posting a sig&#33; It&#39;s nice to have both sig makers and people in need of one posting, that was my idea when I started this thread. The picture on the left looks out of place because the edge is jagged and antialiased. Take a bit more care with your selection when you&#39;re removing it from it&#39;s bg and it will be better. Try feathering your selection before you delete the bg, or blurring the edge after you paste it in with the blur or smudge tool. Try to avoid the magic wand to make selections.

Other than that, the brown BG with those smudged eyes sticks out a bit...try texturing it some.

Hehe, it&#39;d be nice to be the Queen of Sigs, though I really only made that crack because somebody referred to me as a him. :-) Heh, I&#39;m all excited about hitting the 100 post mark and making genin soon&#33; Gonna head to bed and do Vagabond&#39;s some time tomorrow evening.

Edit: Looking at your Asuma sig, Toruxx, be careful of beveled edges, they tend to say &quot;Look at me, I&#39;m a novice&#33;&quot; I try to use them as little as possible. Also, the pic of Asuma on the left, you can tell the screencap you used for him runs out before the top of the sig. Go back and either crop the sig to look like he overflows the edge (this draws the viewer&#39;s eye around and is more visually interesting) or resize him so that he touches the edge.

thanks lasaire i will listen to what ya say i would go bk lol but i didnt save the layers for that one lol im dumb sometimes, but any how thx for the tips ill keep em in mind o and i av a question how do u make a pic sink into the background if ya get what im saying lol if u dont thats cool it is 7:20 in the morning here and im tired lol.

Sink into the background? The closest thing I can think that you mean is making the background show through, i.e. be transparent.

In your layers palette in photoshop (assuming you don&#39;t use paint shop pro, which I have never used), there should be two silders: opacity and fill. Crank those down and see how they affect the image. You can also add a bit of gaussian blur to the image to soften it a bit.

woot&#33; cool thank u yeah thats what i meant lol wow u actually kinda understood me when i havent slept not alot ppl can do that lol

Edit: lol i just realised i missed the you out of *i will kill* supposed to be i will kill you too lol opps best fix that and try making it better

k this is the new one with out chibi gaara in

still not sure if it looks right