Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

How do you make those cool multi-coloured backgrounds for your sigs, i always wanted to know and if any of u want gifs in your sigs just ask

Give me some constructive criticism please. Another sad attempt but im still learning the program Well here it is.....Zabuza

And now a Shikamaru one...

well here's another one

i was think about using this one myself lol still not sure but what you guys think of it?

edit: yea im gonna use it lol it grew on me

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 20 2004, 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yay, glad you like.

Dang, who&#39;s next, I have completely lost track&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Next is:
    animeniac (if you still want one, let me know soon&#33
    snoogins
    joshdaaznboy (both of those pending images)
    VagabondLBD (thanks for the pics, I&#39;ll look for a font for you)

Hehe your previous list.

Thanks Xollence&#33;

Ok, joshdaaznboy was done by AlbinoFury (thanks so much&#33, and snoogins has yet to give me any images. So, next is VagabondLBD.

My new crapass sig...It&#39;s a Hokage/Naruto one

I Used Crap programs so dont laugh at my sad attempt&#33;

here&#39;s a gaara one i made if any one is intrested i can put a name on it if they want to as i save the layers.

No problem, take as long as you want.

Cool site, thanks r3n and many thanks to the sig master lasaire.

ok just made a new sig any comments would be cool but dont be to nasty if your gonna be lol. the reflection on animeniac sig you done zero was pretty cool how did u do it?

I like that, toruxx. For me, it&#39;s a little busy, because i prefer simplicity. But I do like what you&#39;ve dont with it, cool pic of oro&#33;

lucky....

Zero, sorry about forgetting to comment on your reflection&#33; I totally didn&#39;t mean to leave you out&#33;
    In terms of constructive criticism: the reflection is nice, but if you&#39;re truly going for a water-reflection effect, what you need to do is not add a gradient, but add a bit of a ripple effect to the reflection, but keep it soft. Then, lower the opacity just a bit, make it a touch blue with hue/saturation, and lower the contrast in brightness contrast to make it a little grey. That&#39;ll give you a much better water type effect.

Toruxx, I really love that Oro. sig for some reason. Really really. The only thing I don&#39;t like is the text for your name. That bevel effect always just irks me. Try removing the bevel, and making it a different font.

thanks lasarie and could u pleez make me a sig seeing as i suck at making them. here is my latest attempt. This sig was made thanks to r3n. To do the refecltion effect.

1.make sure u have enough canvas space so u can fit both identical pics in. then on a new layer draw out a black rectangale next to the pics.

2.flip the bottom pic and put its opcaity down to 40% and then merge the black rectangle with the bottom pic.

3. you can either do it the way i did or the way lasire told me. i did it using the gradient tool. and make sure u use the 2nd preset the one that goes black to transparcy. or add a bit of a ripple effect to the reflection, but keep it soft. Then, lower the opacity just a bit, make it a touch blue with hue/saturation, and lower the contrast in brightness contrast to make it a little grey. That&#39;ll give you a much better water type effect. Now merge the 2 pics together

4. Now go into edit&gt;transform&gt;distort and put a perspective on it like i did with animemac. holding down the shift key move the top point down a bit and the bottom up a bit.

5. if the black rectangle looks outta place draw out a marquee around it and using skew tuck it down to give that 3d effect.

i think that is it

k i changed the font i think it looks alil better now thx for liking it lol ill pay you later lol

anemiac nice naruto sig i give it a 10/10 nice

Toruxx, looks much better now&#33;

Zero, I&#39;ll make you a sig, but you need to find and post a selection of good quality images for whatever character you want me to make it out of, and tell me exactly what you want in terms of color scheme, quotes and exactly how it should read. Once you post the images, I can get started on it. Right now, the current queue is:

VagabondLBD (in progress)
    snoogins (assuming he ever gives me images)
    Zero786 (pending images)

How bout this Orochimaru sig? Give me some comments and suggestions.

Vagabond is done&#33; Hmm...somehow not satisfied with this one. Vagabond, if you find a font that is closer to the font on the source artwork, please, PLEASE give it to me and I will change your sig, it&#39;ll be very fast to do so.

Animeniac, your Oro sig: That scatter, sketch effect on the right is very nice, I especially commend you for preserving his yellow snake eyes. However, the left hand image is obviously dropped in with no editing...there needs to be alot of work blending that part into the other part of the sig.

Thanks lasaire, i gonna try and find some pics for you. Animeac have u seen the effect i put on ur sig, and finnaly what do you think of the simplistic kakhasi sig

Great thread you guys. Seen some good work.