Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Thanks for the site downloading a couple of those brushes as i speak, but i wanna know how you do the effect on uzmaki naruto sigs. his sig is just too good. Anyways i have been playin around with photoshop and found out how to do a refelction effect looks kinda kool. I have used animeac's sig as an example. (Hope he wont get mad at me, neva asked for permisson)

woot!!! were trying are best and thx to the Queen of Sigs and woot Lasaire u got ur Queen of Sigs ranking woot!!!!! anyway im working on a hyuga hinata sig now post it when im done.

EDIT: k heres the hinata sig not that good i think but its still ok i guess lol

anyone know where i could get some evil ryu pics or strider hiryu pics

Wow.......... thanks lasaire.
    If i find a font i'll tell you. I kinda like how it is right now though.

man, lasaire, keep churning them out, your sigs are definitly some of the best on the forums, nicely done

WooooooO! I didn't expect to actually get made Queen of Sigs, that rocks! To whoever changed my rank among the admins, thank you!

Toruxx, I like the Hinata sig, very nice. You've shown really rapid improvement since your first try. I still like the Orochimaru sig best, though. :-)

Zero, hate to say it but I have no idea where you could go for those. Try looking under the Image Gallery section at anipike.com for some links.

SirCharles, thanks alot! Practice is helping, I feel alot more confident now after churning out a half dozen for other people than I did when I started this thread, and that wasn't even two weeks ago.

Edit: Vagabond, glad you like it, though if you run across a font you like better, send it my way. :-) It's not showing up though, if you're having hosting issues a couple of people have posted nice hosting links on the earlier pages of this thread, give those a try.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 22 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Toruxx, I like the Hinata sig, very nice. You&#39;ve shown really rapid improvement since your first try. I still like the Orochimaru sig best, though. :-)

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    woot thank u i only improved coz of ur help thank u again and ill will try and help ya out wit some sigs aswell. i kneel down to u Queen of Sigs Lasaire lol

hows this edit of my previous posted sig?
    Always look forward to lasaire&#39;s comments

hey lasaire, do you think you could attempt a GunGrave sig for me? i mean, i know i got one, but your sigs look awsome (no offense AlbinoFury , you&#39;re still awsome) &#33;

Better, animeniac, I think the blend is much better. Though I didn&#39;t necessarily mean the choice of image itself was bad, just the blending. Cutting out that profile from the blue/yellow background would have been just as good, and the difference in view (i.e. profile and head on vs. two head on) might have been nice. Good work improving it though.

Joshdaaznboy, you posted images already didn&#39;t you? I can go ahead and make you one with those.

AlbinoFury and I have a different style, I think. His is cleaner, more graphical (if you know what I mean) with nice interface-style vector art on it. I tend to use alot more blending and texturing with lots of layers on different blend modes and customized brushes/fonts. The blue sky/Neji sig he uses for himself is I think my absolute fave of all the ones I&#39;ve seen.

SirCharles, do you have some sort of script running that changes out your sig on each page view? That&#39;d actually be pretty cool to have, that way people like josh could have more than one sig and change them out at random.

Edit:
    Well, Vagabond, while I was working on joshdaaznboy&#39;s, I found a font closer to the one on the sourcework, but now that it&#39;s added I like the first way better&#33; :-P Why do I always to that?? Anyway, you can pick which one you want.

joshdaaznboy, here you go&#33;

&#39;nutherversion:

Missing Nin
    mmm k heres a quick sig i made while testing out background effects. feel free to use, or add text / effects at will. jst credit me for some of it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 22 2004, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Better, animeniac, I think the blend is much better. Though I didn&#39;t necessarily mean the choice of image itself was bad, just the blending. Cutting out that profile from the blue/yellow background would have been just as good, and the difference in view (i.e. profile and head on vs. two head on) might have been nice. Good work improving it though.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Is this more what u had in mind?

It&#39;s my favorite one yet....but then again....none of mine are very good

Yep, that&#39;s what I meant&#33; Much more visually interesting.

Now I think what you need to work on for future sigs is to grab some new fonts from online. There are lots of freebie font sites out there (try 1001freefonts.com) and using something other than the defaults can really jazz up an image.

i made a new sig for myself, thought id try kimimaro for awhile give neji a rest for a bit.

and yeh i agree lasaire and I have completely different styles which i dig, I tend to have a dislike for chaos in my work, its gotta flow or im unhappy with it. thats the cool thing about sigs, different people can get greatly different overall feels from their work. So this one was a bit hard for me i had to mix a degree of chaos in yet maintain a flow, hope i achieved what i was after.

Oooh, I like&#33; 2 Thumbs up&#33;

Hey whats up? As you can tell I&#39;m pretty new to this whole message board and I was wondering if i can get a sig made. It doesn&#39;t have to be exacly what i want cuz i have no idea really what it should look like all the way done, but i might have some cool suggestions... I&#39;d like a Kiba one with him on one side and Akamaru on the other. It would be cool if you could get a clean pic from the manga of the two headed dog that they do and stick it in the middle. Also if you can work in &quot;Gijyuu Ninpou, Shikyaku No Jutsu&quot; in there it would be cool. thanks to anyone who wants to take it.

WOW how do u that effect, its amazing can u pleez tell me how.

Kiba, I&#39;ll give it a try. I feel like my photoshop skills have really improved&#33; I&#39;ll search for some good pics and whip one up for ya sometime tonight.

lucky....

Go for it Kagari, I&#39;d love to see what you come up with&#33; You&#39;ve improved greatly lately.

One thing I like about Photoshop is that it&#39;s so flexible that three people who know the program fairly well and are comfortable with all the tools can take the same 4 source images and come up with a sig that looks completely different according to each person&#39;s individual style. (Hey, now there&#39;s an idea for a new thread&#33; :-) )

Kagari your awesome, I can&#39;t convey my thanks. I can&#39;t wait to see it...