Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1788

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Wow, very nice. Keep it up!
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I know I haven't been around here in a while, but I'll try my hand at this request. Check back in a day or so, I should have something ready.

Edit: Ok, what do you think of this? Is this ok? Anything you want tweaked or changed?

Hmm, KitKat does it again

I checked the stock, and Belldandy's not translucent like she is in the sig. It gives her an ethereal appearance compared to the solidly coloured Keichi. I like it

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Actually, the only places that are truly translucent are the edges of her scarf. The rest is a combination of lighting, selective colour filters, and the dodge/burn tool.

very nice sig, I would just lower the opacity of her left side, the scarf i guess, so shes fading into the bg.

Blog Entries
    Can anyone make me a sig with the following elements:

- Emiya Shirou

- Archer

- Unlimited blade works

I get it that putting all these elements in a sig may crowd it too much so i wouldn't mind if you just decided to make a Archer + ubw or a Emiya + ubw combo

I would provide you with images for material but the amount of stuff you'll find for any of those 3 is amazing so i would like you to just use whichever you prefer

I would suggest looking in deviantart or in photobucket

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    took a stab at it

PURPLE.Thank you so much! <3 You have my gratitude. But do you think you could cut off approxiamtaely 15 pixels off the height? Gotwoot refuses to let me use it...really killed my happiness. D= (And the entire time I thought the file size was too big and tried converting to jpg. )

...Rise looks so cute in glasses.

ahhh man my bad junior

Arch, wouldn't mind taking a shot at er, but do you mind uploading some UBW screenshot or stocks?

I no longer have any FSN on my rig and it'd be a pain to download em simply for one screenshot. -_-
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Blog Entries
    Do you have any preference? Maybe the archer + UBW pic?

Archer:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...Archer-UBW.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...current=14.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...erHrunting.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...FSN_ARCHER.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nt=jul06y1.jpg

Shirou:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...HeavenFeel.jpg

Please try to add the ubw chant to the background and "Do you have enough swords?" somwhere where it catches the eye.

Make it half as awesome as your rider and saber sig and ill be very pleased Luci

doubt anyone would do this considering this is my second post, but thought id give it a shot anyways, anyone wanna make me a sig?

i'm thinking for pics: cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, michiko to hatchin (you can just pick one, or use all 3, i don't really care)

words: just "Mugen"

colors: ummm im thinking red or brown but feel free to experiment
    Last edited by Mugen; Sat, 12-27-2008 at 04:45 AM.

doubt anyone would do this considering this is my second post, but thought id give it a shot anyways, anyone wanna make me a sig?

i'm thinking for pics: cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, michiko to hatchin (you can just pick one, or use all 3, i don't really care)

edit: sorry for the double post my computer is going really slow right now, can someone delete this one?

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    ahhh man my bad junior

Many thanks! ^^ Mind if I credit you in my profile? Or do you want it in my signature?

I'm gonna miss my Revy signature, but... moving on.

wherever you like

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen

colors: ummm im thinking red or brown but feel free to experiment
    I'd take a shot at this if you posted some pictures. It's often fairly time-consuming to hunt down a good-quality picture to work with, so it's a nice courtesy to the sig-maker if you do this step first.

Sorry for the wait. I actually had it done yesterday, save for the text.

Do you mean the entire prayer? (UBW Chant) With the Do you have enough swords & your name? If thats the case the sig will be made of text. I can attempt something like that if thats what you want.

Otherwise.

Last edited by Lucifus; Sat, 12-27-2008 at 06:14 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I'd take a shot at this if you posted some pictures. It's often fairly time-consuming to hunt down a good-quality picture to work with, so it's a nice courtesy to the sig-maker if you do this step first.
    thanks kitkat here are some pics i found, i uploaded them to photobucket http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo26/ffishyy/

for some reason i'm unable to take screenshots from vlc media player.. lemme know if these pics are no good and i'll look again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Sorry for the wait. I actually had it done yesterday, save for the text.

Do you mean the entire prayer? (UBW Chant) With the Do you have enough swords & your name? If thats the case the sig will be made of text. I can attempt something like that if thats what you want.

Otherwise.

Effing awesome Lucifus

I meant with the whole chant as the background but only do it if you feel like it cause this is awesome enough.

What i would like you to add is " Do you have enough swords" in the left part of the sig since theres enough room.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Here ya go Mugen. Sorry for the delay, my internet has been intermittent lately. I may have gone a little overboard on the sparkles so....if you want anything changed, let me know. Hopefully it meets with your approval.

Here ya go Mugen. Sorry for the delay, my internet has been intermittent lately. I may have gone a little overboard on the sparkles so....if you want anything changed, let me know. Hopefully it meets with your approval.

thanks KitKat!!! it's awesome

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Could one of you brilliant sig makers please make me one with this pic:

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...nt=kakashi.jpg

I just want Solo added under Kakashi and for the pic to be slightly edited to a better Forum sig style.

And whoever does this would have a friend for live