Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

REMOVED
    this is a thumb of the pic i want for my sig, if u need a bigger one just tell me, and yeh i'm using photoshop 7, and i tried pixels and percent and all the other options they had, it was still just very small.

You're not allowed to post spoilers nor use them in your sigs.

GotWoot Moderator

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

What program are you using. If it's Photoshop, you might want to make sure your units are pixels.
    Post the naruto picture in this forum.

Sig/Banner Requests!

sorry

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: LinSanDesu
    that's a spoiler? well i didn't kno sorry. i juss d/l and i thought it looked cool. thanks for spoiling it for me though
    Spoiling it for you?

What a cock.

Sig/Banner Requests!

sorry

Sig/Banner Requests!

can i quote what u juss said for my h/w?
    What the Christ?

"juss" is not a word. Here at Gotwoot we only post using real words. In addition, not everyone is familiar with your retarded AOLer expressions. Use whole words as opposed to abbreviations whenever possible.

EDIT:

Also, don't PM me with questions that you asked in the thread (without explaining anything else about it).

EDIT EDIT: "to save forum space i'll just pm you. i'm doing a psychology report on the human mind. and i purposely put that cocky sentence in there to get a response and your response was the one i need. i'm not truly being an ass. you can see that i just thought of doing that since i edited my message at the last moment when i thought of it. sorry if i pissed you off or whatever."

- LinSanDesu in PM

hahahahahahahahahha

nice fucking try. I haven't seen that one in a good... few hours.

Sig/Banner Requests!

sorry

Listen LinSanDesu. You broke a rule you didn't know about and I'll let that slide since you've only been here for 2 days (ignorance isn't an excuse but it's ok this time). However, acting like a smartass isn't a good thing to do when you've just registered. Do yourself and all of us here a favor and drop the shit. You have no right to act like a smartass after breaking a rule. Ok? Y The Alien, the same goes for you too. Ignore him.

GotWoot Moderator

Sig/Banner Requests!

thanks, well i guess i've got more than what i need for my report, but me being a cock think all you want, since i've met a bigger cock than me. (i'm going to stop the flaming now)
    Here's a subtle tip buddy: develop a better lie next time.

EDIT:

"(the difference of being ignorant and not is knowing what is true and what is not) (Believe what you want) "

Buddy, no one buys this. You're a stupid cockass and you poorly covered it up with a gibbering excuse about how this is all part of your "master plan". Congrats - if your master plan was to look like a goddamn retard telling blatant lies to people on the Internet.

EDIT EDIT:

This is a fun topic diversion.

"(yeh sure i'm an idiot. i had a master plan? ok mr. you seem extrememly smart. than would you mind telling me why i would edit my already replied message so i can put a cockass statement in it to be a cock? than if i was than i guess you got me. wow o mighty know it all. can you please tell me when you will learn to grow up and stop acting like a COCK)"

Yes, I DID get you. You edited in your little smartass know-it-all comment to try and come out on top, because you are a stupid cock. It failed. Part of "growing up" was learning not to make horrible shitty excuses for mistakes I make, like you did above. Don't lie and try to make yourself sound like you planned out your posts to elicit a response - you didn't.

even if you didnt know it was a spoiler, that doesnt change the fact that it IS a spoiler
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sig/Banner Requests!

ok i guess you didn't understand when i said edited my message, what i meant was that i edited this message "that's a spoiler? well i didn't kno sorry. i juss d/l and i thought it looked cool." to this message "that's a spoiler? well i didn't kno sorry. i juss d/l and i thought it looked cool. thanks for spoiling it for me though". if you were smart enough you would've saw the edit thing on the bottom when you replied with this "quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    that's a spoiler? well i didn't kno sorry. i juss d/l and i thought it looked cool. thanks for spoiling it for me though
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiling it for you?

What a cock."
    and yes assertnfailure i understand now that it was a spoiler. that was my fault. so just to stop all this bickering i'm going to apologize to everyone in this forum and everyone on the "internet" that i supposidly told a lie to. so i can stop this stupid argument with y the alien, i apologize to you to. since this is going no where and i'm getting sick of wasting thread space and bickering. it's up to you Y if you want to accept or not, but i guess i'll stop my "cock act" now. thank you!

Shut up already. You don't have to add a sarcastic "apology" to show how not sorry you are. Don't even reply to this message with an edit or another post, that's the best way to end it.

GotWoot Moderator

Are we done fighting kids?

If you still want a sig made, find another image and post it up.

well i have decided that i would like naruto people or hellsing anything will do really even if its not them anyway please anyone want to make me one? it would be very helpfull

thanx

Sig/Banner Requests!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hni/pics/sca...eur_double.jpg

Can somebody make a sig of that wallpaper, if the hole wallpaper cant become a sig then i would like only Ippo as a sig cut the rest out.

Thanks in advance

Sig/Banner Requests!

i took it off.

thanx man its really gd might use it anyone elsae wanna try?

Missing Nin

be happy with what you get, jing has put time and effort into that so be grateful.

i never said am not happy just said anyone else got a gd one?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Buddy, we're not "trying" to please your tastes. In addition, it's a free sig, don't be picky about it and just be happy with whatever you get.

btw, you're lucky I even made you a sig, you didn't even tell me how you would want it to be.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Kimmaro sig would be cool please. If at all possible could you make it a darker themed sig and if you need anymore detail or need to contact me email me at garb
    Last edited by woofcat; Wed, 10-29-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Sig/Banner Requests!

@NSA: That isnt fair at all. Jing spent some time to make you a sig and now your asking for another one?
    @Woofcat: I'd be glad to make you a Kimimaro sig (been wanting to make one for awhile actually). If you could post the pics and tell me if you want any text and any specific background color, that would help.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!