Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hehe wanna make me one?

Write what characters, words etc. you want on the sig....specifics are good

I'm actually learning photoshop for school, so I'm getting alot of practice, but I'm still kinda new. I can try, but if more expereinced people are willing, i'd suggest goin to them.

lucky....

Hey, I thought this idea would be fun!

Since there's been alot of nice artistic critiquing of banners going around, and since I've seen alot of people working on theirs, I thought we could try something fun!

I, and others I'm sure, like making sigs b/c it's a fun way to practice my photoshop skills on a small scale, in a relatively low time-required project. So, how about we use this thread as an open forum for sig requests?

If you want a new sig, just post a request here with specific suggestions as to what you want in terms of style and subject choice, and whoever (preferably more than one person) can then whip you up a sig and post it in reply. This way, more people get more sigs to have fun with, and us sig-makers can have fun practicing our skills and exchanging tips and hints along the way!

So, open call for sig requests everybody!

Xollence, I'll do you one, but I'll need specifics first: what images do you want in it, i.e. what series and characters do you want to be featured. Also, what text, other than your name, do you want on it? You could even find some of your favorite online images, post them, and I'll take them and put them together in a sig. But, be specific as to who/what you want in it!

Either the 1st or 2nd Hokage from Naruto, with a similiar color theme as the sig I have down there. Wording I want it to say Xeno Genesis the New Beginnning.

Thanks so much!

I like this idea...normally, there are a bunch of threads brought up individually....this thread would eliminate that, and also give everyone a chance to compare and rate different sigs. If I didn't just get a new kickass one (thanks, lasaire) I'd be the first to request!

(but if you want practice, and feel you can make an even better mist-nin sig for me, go right ahead....but you'll be hard pressed to outdo yourself )

lucky....

I havent made a sig in awhile, so ill make 1, and only 1. If more than one person wants it, ill choose out of the most original idea, or idea i wanna do more. Idea should contain, text, character etc, as far as colors and pictures though i get to choose all those(u can trust my judgement.) aight ill decide tomorrow night whos im gonna do, u can either post here or pm me.

do you guys think we should use this topic to show are sigs aswell? to see what ppl think about em or is there one already like that? just thinking make it like that fan art topic but jus for ava's and sig's. or could make a new topic.

Yes, there already is a thread like that in general discussions. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3932

Nice idea !!

villin
    Well I've been trying to make a Berserk sig for a long time but I totally suck all forms of ass with reguards to photoshop.

If someone wants to give it a shot be my guest. I was particularly interested in including a screencap I made of episode 1 where Gatts swings his sword just before he kills the big snake dude. Its where he swings his sword in an arc stirring up a bunch of sparks. Although anything focussing on gatts would be cool. 'Bloodthirsty' for text.

If not I'll keep at it.

Naruto, you want a new sig? Quite frankly, the one destiny made for you is one of my faves on the board!

Xollence, I'll work on a sig for you, give me about 24 hrs, though, I've got big school work due later today.

Could you make me one with sasuke with the little bloody things like in your sig?

no no sig ^^
    im naruto he is uzumaki naruto

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 17 2004, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Xollence, I&#39;ll work on a sig for you, give me about 24 hrs, though, I&#39;ve got big school work due later today. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hehe take your time, no need to do it quickly.

OoO since this is a thread to request sigs, do u guys wanna make me one
    if u do make one, i would like one with naruto and i dont know any specific pics but just maek it look bad ass and for the words i just want it to say Uzumaki Naruto and the rest of teh words u can just thrwo in but maek it go with the pics ahh just do wutever u liek to make it look bad ass
    ps can u make the sig the same size as my original one thanks in advance

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 17 2004, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto, you want a new sig? Quite frankly, the one destiny made for you is one of my faves on the board&#33;

Xollence, I&#39;ll work on a sig for you, give me about 24 hrs, though, I&#39;ve got big school work due later today. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea i love this sig, son i dont think i wanna change it anymore plsu destiny put some work into making this sig for me to so i dont think i wanna change it but thanks for taking it into consideration

Hmmm... those images aren&#39;t showing. You can add them here if you want.

Xollence, I&#39;ll have your sig out later tonight, and then I&#39;ll make a Sasuke one for Fox Fire, since the wise KakashiSensei is making villin&#39;s Berserk sig&#33; (Thank you, Sensei&#33;

Can you please make me one too. I&#39;ll give you a wide scope. and you can do whatever you want.

I wouldnt mind an Alex Rou )from Last Exile) sig but i know that will be hard so if it is just do what you want.

And it can include either of my names: Snoogins or my real name: Joe McCormick