Page 155 of 337 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

LaZyKiD: try dafont

Kage: Nice to see some new stuff. I like number 1,3,6 and 7. The second one was neat, just two things, the font and the guy was kinda jagged.

Fixed

Wow, very nice. Looks much better now than before.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Don't rely on brushing + color balance so much. Try new things. A lot of you have improved a lot, especially phoenix. Great job guys, glad to see the GW art section is still going strong.

Here's some of my recent work:

two requests

gift

whoa that stuff is sick xD how do you get the brushing multi colour ?!?!

or is it an image ?

Right now the text is the focal point, which isn't good. If your not going to use any regular renders, try using an abstract c4d render.

Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
    whoa that stuff is sick xD how do you get the brushing multi colour ?!?!

or is it an image ?
    Yes Kage. Please enlighten us.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

i made this to kill time
    i dont know which one looks better
    comments!

I prefer the second one. Better foreground/background blending and I don't like the text on his finger.
    Also, I'm assuming that blue glow was added in. I think it might look alot better with it removed altogether. It sorta clashes with the color scheme.

PS. If you want some bonus points, try to make the "ANIMEPUNK" text in the second one blend with his shirt to make it look like part of the design. Alot of you guys focus so much on all the other compositional elements that you just half-ass slap some text wherever just to wrap it up. The usage of text should contribute to the composition, not be an afterthought.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I made this for someone else, C&Cs are welcome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

laggikoN

God i hate forgeting my usernames... to many forums =P
    Anyway, i was a member for a short period of time some time ago (no one will remember me).
    I stopped watching/reading around anime ep. 90 but took up the manga again about a week ago.
    At the same time I got started in photoshop after quite a long break and this is what i came up with.

Comments would be appriciated but i realize that u guys can't comment on everything up here so...

Edit: Oh, btw im hosting on freewebs and i get the broken-image-icon-thingy sometimes so im not sure if it works or not... If someone could recommend another place to host the images i would really appriciate it.

Edit2: ok so freewebs won't let me hotlink -.- effing effers... I'll try imageshack thanks!

Use imageshack.us

Not really much fanart but I wanted to share it. Use it side by side and it will be very pretty.

That place over there........ahh never mind

that's pretty cool E_B, are you going to do anything with it?

pretty good for a beginner Lagg, your second one is the best out of the four.

Made a new sig(probably the new one i'll use) didn't bother adding text/a boarder to it yet but I'll eventually get around to doing it(along with the opacity on some of the layers):

ps: finding that fucking tiger pic was a pain in the ass.

R.I.P Captain America.

@LaZyKiD - pretty cool sig. My only suggestion would be to enhance the render.
    @laggikoN - not to shabby for a beginner. #4 is interesting.
    @el_boss - if you know how to animate with Imageready or w/e, you could make them spin in a circle. Just for fun.
    @knives122 - pretty good sig. The tiger effect looks nice. Look forward to seeing the finished product. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As for me, I made this in class:

@Knives122: I'm currently using it as my wallpaper.

@GLS: I'll see what I can do. It's been a long time since I used imageready.

Here's the Cursed seal raw if anyone want's to use it or just mess around with the colors so you can have an awesome wallpaper like me.

Some interesting stuff.

GLS, that sig looks really good. Maybe a darker boarder would look better though.

Lagg, welcome back even though i don't remember you. I like #1, only thing would be to use a better render.

Man, I really need to start up the Photoshop again. I really like what I'm seeing from everyone, great stuff!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

NM, you definitely do! I'm going to make a sig for Kairi that says '#1 KH Fangirl', so you should make one that says '#2 KH Fanboy' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Then we'll see if Phoenix lives up to his self-claimed #1 KH Fanboy title and makes one too, hehe

Nice work everyone. I would try to comment on all of them, but I'm at a crappy computer on campus and my spacebar doesn't work properly so it's taking me three times as long to type this out. Look for more artwork from me.....after exams. I doubt I'll have any solid PS time till then. I love seeing how much everyone is improving though! Keep at it!

Originally posted by: KitKat
    NM, you definitely do! I'm going to make a sig for Kairi that says '#1 KH Fangirl', so you should make one that says '#2 KH Fanboy' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Then we'll see if Phoenix lives up to his self-claimed #1 KH Fanboy title and makes one too, hehe
    Oh, I will. And it may be self-proclaimed, but its true and you all know it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

New current in use. Drop some comments.