Page 177 of 337 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    I agree that the second Chrono Crusade sig looks better than the first, but I hope you don't replace your Naruto sig for that one. That's one anime that I absolutely loathe... More meaningless religious references/allusions that you can shake a stick at. The action and story was pretty static too.

The sig looks good, but I wonder if Chrno and the gun toting nun (an anime character that's played out like Tomagachi) shouldn't be bigger? There seems to be enough space to make them have a bigger presence in the sig. Just my opinion. You've been getting better.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Yeah I find the anime a little on the annoying side, but I am a firm believer that they ripped the logo concept from the SNES game Chrono Trigger, and I'm a TOTAL Chrono* whore heh. Plus I wanted to venture out of naruto on one or two. I wanted to have a little bit of torso in the sig,but I thought about making them bigger and I may do a larger variation of it. Don't worry though I have a sig rotater so it shows a random of whatever I put in to the rotation.

edit BTW: which naruto sig were you talking about... Sorry its random every time the page loads so it could be a couple different ones.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Mon, 03-13-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Hmm, just made this a couple of minutes ago, what do you all think?
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    @lucifus:the text is a bit difficult to read. perhaps you may want to try a different color

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Hmm, just made this a couple of minutes ago, what do you all think?
    Gaara looks scary as hell in that one! Text is kinda hard to read, other than that, Great job, I like it.

Edit: A quick Cowboy bebop sig I made out of boredom. It's simple but I kinda like it.

Last edited by IFHTT; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 12:13 AM.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    I hadn't touched Photoshop in 5 months maybe 6. I forgot a lot of the keyboard controls, options, etc.
    So I just made a simple sig...

I'm back to the noob days of experimenting with Photoshop again.

Eurasian, thats pretty good except for all the empty space on the left.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    I'm back to the noob days of experimenting with Photoshop again.
    I've been there ever since I started photoshopping

anywho did a new sig, I was actually excited about doing this sig, b/c the picture was good and I saw it a long time ago and forgot about it until a wallpaper made me remember it(go firgure, and I had the link to the pic)

Orignal pic

after I was done tweaking it

oh yeah, and I pretty much ripped the tattoo off the opposite pic. and stamped it onto the sig

opposite

but anyways I'm not done with it yet so here's the sig:

I just realized there's to many words.....

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZyKiD
    Eurasian, thats pretty good except for all the empty space on the left.
    What should I do with it? Do you think there shouldn't be any black showing?

you should do what I did and put a bunch of crap there to make it seem like it's nice

R.I.P Captain America.

One way is to just shorten the width. However, I think it looks pretty good as is. IMO it's better to be simple then overcrowded and messy.

Eurasian, one definite thing is to make the text easier to see. Along with that you'd probably want to add more pattern to the far left side of the sig (I would especially try to focus on the top-lefthand corner) to accompany it.

Personally I like it alot. The girl's skin color contrasts nicely with the dark tone of the background, and so I wouldn't go crazy with adding 'more' to the rest of the sig. But the text and maybe a little bit more color (or rearrangement of the text on that side?) would all be stuff I'd fiddle around with. Keep it up!

Knives: Personally I think there's way too much shit on the right side, and that light whiteish blue with the purple and yellow really clash.

Edit: Wow, talk about alot of feedback...
    When I ask for help I'm lucky to even get one response
    Popular girl...
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

@ Eurasian: It looks good, but I agree just put something there like some text or somehting or some more abstract brushing if you want text free.

@Knives: I like it, I don't think that's too much text. I agree with Masamuneehs though about the colors, try not to cover too much of the spectrum or it sort of draws the attention all over the image and not to what it is you are using the color to emphasize. Other than that it looks good.

Masamuneehs: What did you need help with? You know I'll help
    Last edited by IFHTT; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 05:48 PM.

yeah I agree, I think I'll put a lighting effect on the right to completely blind out the yellow and whatever other colors, and lower the opacity to have the colors not so noticable.

So by the end of it, the only colors on there will be green, purple, the blinding white light on the right, the colors on the pic, and what ever color I can get to complement the "blind"

R.I.P Captain America.

My latest sig, any comment appreciated.

xDark, I don't know if this was just me, but at first I was very confused as to how Ichigo fit into that picture! I could hardly see his legs/torso at all because it blends into the background so much. It looked almost like the sword was coming down from some weird angle in the sky! (I literally tilted my head to try to see if there was a different angle I was supposed to look at it from)

I like the font, but the background render seems a little too 'rigid' feeling. Not sure quite how to put my finger on it... Also, the 'fuzziness' around Ichigo's flowing cape looks too awkward, stands out too much.

The red and black shades in the background compliment the forum color scheme pretty well. I'm also not such a big fan of the Ichigo render in that sig (partly cuz it already randomly appears at the top of pages here), and cuz you can't see his face at all...

IFHTT: I was originally asking for feedback on my current Eureka7 sig. But I'm pretty content with it now... Know the part in the center could be better, but eh...

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    Edit: Wow, talk about alot of feedback...
    When I ask for help I'm lucky to even get one response
    Popular girl...
    AWW.../blush
    But yes!! Thanks everyone for the feedbacks and advices!!
    My second try...

I don't want to add text so I just erased some of the black on the left side. I've already shrunkt he canvas size. I usually start out with 400x100 but I cut this one to 330x100. I was going to use this as my new sig...I might just have to use one of my old sigs...

xDarkMaster, I love that picture of Ichigo. I think you might want to adjust it so that his sword stands out more. The black part blends in with this clothes. It's hot and Ichigo is hot. *fangirls*

Thanks for all the helpful tips guys, I'll work on fixing it or just getting a different pick of Ichigo.

@Eurasion: riiiggghhhhhtttttttt. um, you should make you're name stand out just a little more, but not too much.

anyhow, I did what I said I was going to do in my last post. so the "blind" and opacity lower takes most of those flower petals and stuff out, and I also moved the render over to the right a little:

also for some reason while I was working on this I put a big red mark on her chest that I eventually made go away, but no it looks like she's wearing an orb around that neck band...and strangely enough it seems to work

I think the funniest thing is that this is the "happiest" sig I've done, seeing how most of mine are depressing
    Last edited by Knives122; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 07:51 PM.

R.I.P Captain America.

Eurasion: that one looks a lot nicer. I didn't even notice your membername in the first one until I looked at it hard

xDarkMaster: Some of the edges on the render are a little choppy, other than that I think its awesome..

Edit
    Knives: That looks excellent. Great job!