Page 185 of 337 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

www.dafont.com is another good site for fonts... Font choice and placement is the hardest thing for me too. I hate it because I'm never really satisfied and once I find one I like I use it too often.

New Rock Lee sig... I haven't done exclusively rock lee yet, and I found a badass wallpaper and cut the render from it. And I like how it came out but something doesn't feel right about it.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by IFHTT; Mon, 03-20-2006 at 11:06 PM.

took PSJ advice and after a couple of hours i added a render:

do you like what you see?
    another one i just create is this baby... although i a having a hard time finding a render to go with it.. i made a mistake and made it too bright... any ideas on how i can decrease its brightness?

also thanks to Foomanchew for posting the link in his tut. which is where i got the render to create this sig. love dragons couldn't help myself..

i an having trouble with text if you have any good techniques that you want to share... hey i am free to listen.

edit: made some changes to my third sig ever, i think its better when i find a sig render to match it i'll repost once more.... think i have something in my picture collection on my desktop.. i thinks this is easier on the eyes.

Last edited by dragonrage; Tue, 03-21-2006 at 02:10 AM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

@Dragonrage: I definately like your new one. One the previous sig without the render I was trying to see if 'your inner child' was somehwere in the middle of the sig. The eyeglasses on the Vash render (am I correct? I never watched Trigun) kinda match your brush strokes. Nice touch.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FrogKing
    @Dragonrage: I definately like your new one. One the previous sig without the render I was trying to see if 'your inner child' was somehwere in the middle of the sig. The eyeglasses on the Vash render (am I correct? I never watched Trigun) kinda match your brush strokes. Nice touch.
    actually the brush was made from neo genisis evangelion's ava 1( when the city was being attacked, it the last couple episodes and when ava1 was finally activated " the devil has awakened").... that shot was sooo coool...... when i was finished i actually thought i made a sig lmao..... then psj said to add render.... so i started to think of what would go with it..... it hit me, vash the stampede when all those people were killed by the first assassin that was sent by knives... the scence in the back alley was soo cool him with the devil's eye... couldn't find anything on the web.... went to the photoshop tut once again and found a brief tut from kage on the pen tool....look at collection and found one that would make a good shot...started hacking away with pen tool and a few hours later.... my new sig....

photoshop is sooo coool THANK YOU GUYS FOR TEACHING ME..... you have given me a new hobby.... and i know i have only touched the tip of the ice burg... now only if i could learn to incoperate a descent text style...

THANK YOU... FrogKing, for the compliment and for cheering me up your kind words is much appreciated.......
    ___

You really are off to a Great start dragonrage. Its funny, once you start, you get hooked and find yourself trying to find time to make sigs, even if it means putting aside higher priority tasks. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks for the comments guys, i'll think about what you said about the girl sig and try to work it out if i don't move on to a new project instead.

Dragonrage: Looks great with the render added and your third sig there looks great in color, keep them coming. As for the text thing i can only give you one suggestion, try to keep it subtle and work it into the sig if possible, as you can see i'm wuite crappy with text, i don't use much fancy techniques or fonts.

Darkmaster: Just keep working with the text and it will come to you eventually.

Tonton: Your current sig is great, like the style of it. Your Rock Lee one is good, there is something about the background though that doesnt really work in my eyes. Try to make it a more forest looking green and add more highlights. 3D brushes are amazingly helpful to get a background to look alot better.

KitKat: Never seen a good GTO picture so i can't really help you there, it's unfortunate that there are such a slim selection of GTO renders.

Thanks PSJ, btw Which sig were you talking about? I have them on a rotation, so it could be like 6 or 7 different ones.

I definately need to work on my brushing. Thats what usually makes or breaks my sigs. I don't know how but sometimes I get lucky and they look badass and other times they just look dull and boring. lol. Usually I'll have a great concept in my head and when I get ready to lay it out, I can never get it to look how I really want.I'll play around with some brushes to see what I can come up with. I'll go looking through my brush collection to see if there is any that really stand out. Thanks PSJ.

@ ton ton, yeah i am hooked ... the rock lee sig is nice, although i don't think the background is right for the render.anyways, good luck with it and thanks for you kind words.

@PSJ. thanks.... hope you fix the sig that you are working on cause she is hot, and i think would make a great sig..... and thanks for trying on the text thing, much appreciated....
    ___

the rock lee sig is nice, but isnt it "konoha's beautifull blue beast" ?
    and @frogking, ive been looking at your sig for awhile now, i think its pretty awesome, could i have that byakuya render?

Quote Originally Posted by IFingHateTonTon
    You really are off to a Great start dragonrage. Its funny, once you start, you get hooked and find yourself trying to find time to make sigs, even if it means putting aside higher priority tasks. Keep up the good work dude.
    Totally correct there. I've made about 50 sigs since I started 2 weeks ago, but I got hooked on One Piece and have no time to do any sigs. T-T Once I catch up with One Piece, its back to Photoshop. =) On Ep 124
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    the rock lee sig is nice, but isnt it "konoha's beautifull blue beast" ?
    Actually its Konoha's Beautiful Green Beast, but All that text took up way too much space so I took out Beautiful.

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Could some one make mea signature? I would appreciate the help.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Drims, it would help if you posted what you wanted in it. It would also help if you posted this in the right thread. Like the sig request thread.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

New sig ftw~

The render I used was extremely low quality, I dedicated several layers solely to making it look not-stupid.

master_me + dA = <3

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    @Phoenix25078
    I did but only one person anwsered me, and I havent heard from him/her. Also I was reading through this forum and saw some one ask for one and many people offered to make one. So I thought it was o.k. to ask here.

P.S If any one would do me the favor of making me a sig I can pm the info.

-------------------------------------------------------EDIT BELOW----------------------------------------- -

Wow very awesome sigs master_me! All of them rock. Use the Megaman as your sig. its the best looking one. I say that probally becuase I was a Megaman fan, but its still very nice.

@ Xdarkmaster
    Thanks xDarkMaster, just thought you changed your mind
    Last edited by drims; Tue, 03-21-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

I said I would make it, just give me some time. It's the end of the quarter and I'm really busy. I probably will get it done Friday.

@Drims: Megaman sig is way too big for these forums.

Alright I played around trying to get a forest like theme behind rock lee. Here's what I've come up with...

Old:

New:

Any comments or suggestions.

Both look good, not sure which one I like more. The second one would prob be better if you made it greener like the first one.

Thumbs up

@ Ton Ton.... nice improvement and the text i am soo jealious ......nice job
    ___

Thanks you guys . I know what you mean xDM, I can't tell which is better, I just know that the color on the second one is a little dry. Thanks for the comments though, I'll see if I can get it sorted out. Oh and dragonrage, text is always a bitch to get the way you want it, then when you got it right you still think it looks like shit lol.