Page 237 of 337 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    take off the color balance or whatever you have making the chick on the right more pinkish

and it could use a boost of contrast, but not too much.
    Originally, I'd had this:

There's still the problem with the render on the right, but eh, he seems content with it.

Love it. This was actually smooth brushing at first, but I awesome'd it up. Still sucks anyway though. Needs a border and better text. I've yet to deal with any fonts since I switched to dual boot.

master_me + dA = <3

Don't tell me you're dual booting XP x64. I've done that for the past few months and switched back to regular XP a week ago. It wasn't worth it at all.

I'm doing Linux and Windows. I've actually yet to do it, I've just cleared out most of my files and stuck them on a 500gig external.

I'm personally fed up with Windows, I plan on only using it for Photoshop and a few other programs.

master_me + dA = <3

looks good master_me and the text does need work...edit: i get it now

New Wallpaper its pretty bland and i didnt put much effort in it because i was simply going for simplicity

I'm official.

Quote Originally Posted by master_me
    I'm doing Linux and Windows. I've actually yet to do it, I've just cleared out most of my files and stuck them on a 500gig external.

I'm personally fed up with Windows, I plan on only using it for Photoshop and a few other programs.
    I have Gentoo and Ubuntu sitting there in front of me on disks but never bothered to install them. It just seems really inconvenient that you have to stick mainly to open source and command line (ugh) programs. On top of that, the only non-command line torrent client that somewhat works is uTorrent through WINE. If only compatibility isn't an issue then I wouldn't hesitate to try Linux.

Not really sig or anime related, but...just showing off a new wallpaper.

Last edited by Board of Command; Mon, 09-25-2006 at 05:54 PM.

Good stuff BoC, was it mostly just brushing?

Latest sig:

is that Chase Young?
    it looks pretty good but his left hand (our right) is too bright and doesnt blend well

I'm official.

Heh, yeah, Chase Young. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Good stuff BoC, was it mostly just brushing?
    Yes, mostly. There's also a lot of clouds and filters and a whole lot of masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph

Captain America.

Salamander.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9...aphcopyzd2.png

Same render as the last two times, so careful for character spoilers.
    the first is lookin a bit too filtery but the colors and contrast on all of em are great

new Large piece

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4...ertpro2so5.jpg

I don't like how that "streak" ends at her eyes. Maybe a bit lower would be good.

Another wallpaper for a friend.

I really like the bg; but you mess it up in the middle. Look like you were trying to clone stamp mountain to blend with the water or something like that. Then u still have clouds on the left side but overall nice job

EDITED

X DarkMaster

first i just thought that you were trying to just blend the mountains into the water but i do see now what you are clearly was going for; sory that i was mistaken;

as for the clouds i though you were doing an all outerspace look and i just thought that you forgotten to get rid of the clouds and again sory that i approch it the wrong way
    Last edited by AnimePunk; Tue, 10-03-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Not sure what you mean, I didn't clone the mountains at all and I wasn't trying to make it blend into a water. And yes, there are some clouds in the far left...

If by "blend in" you mean the mountain's reflection in the water...I don't see what the problem with the clouds is.

Could you clarify?

First time used photoshop to make a sig 2 screenshots of ergo proxy and a text.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Another one of my sigs. Any suggestions on this one would be appreciated.

And yes, I will add text later.

I can't really put my finger on it but something is off. Though I do want to know what you did.

I'm official.

It would help if you knew what was off.

Anyways, it was mostly smudge and distort filters w/ different blending modes.

Ahh ok. Upon further inspection the yellow on the left shouder is bugging and also how blurred it is by the fingers furthest right.

I'm official.