Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

I like it, itsgalf. The colours look a BIT busy, but otherwise it's pretty damn cool.

lucky....

Missing Nin

yeah try nd limit ur sigs to 2 or 3 colour types at most. i find that makes the best looking sigs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], so for example blue, black, and white. my fav [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

itsgalf, w0w that sig would kill an epileptiquer < don't know how to spell that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    But It's good ^_^
    I'm downloading photoshop now, so I can make a sig myself.

This is my first sig!
    I'm new to photoshop, I'll get a grip on it later :]

Missing Nin

v nice for a beginner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like it pad, except for the text. the whole sig looks very sleek and smooth, then you have the blocky text[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] otherwise, very cool.

lucky....

[20:40:52] <PaD> feedback sucks
    [20:40:53] <PaD> I like it pad, except for the text. the whole sig looks very sleek and smooth, then you have the blocky text otherwise, very cool
    [20:41:02] <PaD> :\
    [20:41:03] <OveRBuRN> lol
    [20:41:07] <OveRBuRN> it's retro!

It's retro---

Well it's good that more people get into this fanart, and photoshop thing, I think I can participate in the next battle of the sigs, but maybe it's the last one..

Where is this 'Battle of the sigs' held? Can I get a link`??

i like my l33t lego avatar

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: PaD
    Where is this 'Battle of the sigs' held? Can I get a link`??
    check the root of the anime fanart section of this forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] should have "SigX - battle of the sigs"

and thats a nice av lego. still cant believe uve had 130 posts in the space of 3 days

ye, Lego rox =)
    i should look a bit closer before posting replies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Nice sig PaD, the clean feel of it is very nice for a beginner, though I definately agree with Kagari that your choice of font leaves something to be desired.

As for new sig contests, I dunno. Having something long-running like that really burns you out.

I really had fun the first round, when all the images were chosen for us. It led to an interesting type of problem solving -- trying to be original when everyone else started with the exact same source. In the future I'd be more interested in doing maybe single rounds of that same format -- the winner is whoever gets the most votes, and we leave it at that.

Missing Nin

yep i agree with lasaire. jst like 1 round every 2 weeks. any1 can compete, and whoever gets the most votes wins that round. i dont know what the prize would be if any. mebe u can be crowning sig master for 2 weeks until the nxt round is over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

a selection of about 10 pics are available to use for any character be it naruto or whatever. i think the winner of the previous round should get to chose the character for use in the next round, that would be interesting.

How about one round per month? One every two weeks still is a burn-out schedule, and yes, maybe that could be your prize for winning: getting to select the next round's character.

i say we give it a hiatus for at least a month though im burnt out a bit and im sure yall are too :0 also itll give sometime for us to maybe put on a different type of competition, fanart? wallpaper? hmm what else i dunno all i know is i need a break [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Absolutely, I say we give it a month off. That way all of us veterans can recover from burnout and all the newbies have a month to improve their skills. It'll level the playing field that way as well.

And, no more than one contest a month. If it's more than that I can't do it.

Missing Nin

ok fair enuf, once a month will mean the entries are even higher quality, which is good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], i still think it should be sigs only rather than wallpapers, unless theres a separate one for wallpapers. then again thats prolly jst cos im crap at making wallpapers lol. too much space!

Hey I made a new sig, I'm really getting hooked on this photoshop stuff, but I'll try to explore out some new tools on my 3rd. sig.
    ye the font I used for the other sig wasn't really planned ;\, I didn't know I could download fonts, but a dude I met on #gotwoot got me hooked up with both backgrounds and fonts.
    Thanks go to OverBurned ! Holla!
    Oh, and thank you guys for the comments, it really helps! :]

I also made my avatr, kinda simple but it's ok ^_^
    *EDIT* Since MyImg.com is begind gay, I made my own room om msn.no

Here are all my sigs that I've made today;
    My first
    My second
    My third, I made this one for a friend that plays BroodWar.

passport=microsoft=evil