Page 56 of 337 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

well its my first wallpaper atempt well actually my first time using photo shop to make anything, give me a month or so and it it should look better, but thanks for the feed back tho

@Uzumaki: Im really liking the background to it, you did a badass job on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]! The only thing is that in the middle, it seems like theres just a block there. Well, when you look at it from the top, it feels like theres a block, when you look from the bottom, it matches.

Maybe you should just cut the image of the creature (is that Venom? I think it is..) and then put it in the middle? Or match the color of the top to a light blue (which is what you have on the upper left). But for your first try, nice work!

@PSJ: Those HunterXHunter wallpapers look good! I like the first one you made (the green one). The second one is alright, maybe you should blend another character in it like you did with the first one? But its still good. Good job!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Hey Elite Hentai those are some nice sigs ... I like that Sasuke one.

Anyway ... been working on this late. Note I have to still change the orb on the top left (to fit in a better pick of Itachi) and find a decent pic of Sasuke from the side. Also the size ... just ignore it I still have to low the res and up the quality (which would mean massive memory uptake you can't have both I'm afraid) before its desktop quality.

The lightning storm was just fooling around.

http://www.geocities.com/raposo_c/wallpaper_copy2.jpg

Black Background:
    http://www.geocities.com/raposo_c/wallpaper_copy3.jpg

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

nice wallpapers PSJ.
    hisoka is one of my favs from HxH.

Nice wallpapers Raposo_C. I especially like the first one. Maybe you should use a space storm effect as a background, I think that would fit better.

Here's a Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time wallie I made. I didnt get a chance to fix my Naruto vs. Sasuke one, I'll have to get to that sometime. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make a Majora's Mask or Wind Waker one to.

Ocarina of Time Wallpaper
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

thanks, for the feed back guys, and Kai hisoka is one of my favs too hes awesome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]naruto master that one might need a little more work, but its a good start.

helloo. yupp im still here, havnt posted for a wile, but i think the forum was down, wasnt there a narut fan art thread in this section? ne waz, i made somthing thats not really a wallpaper, nor a sig, but a photoshop picture that can be rated on commented on
    http://picserver.mirror.twistspace.c...00560444//ivjx

Elite Hentai thanks for the advice I'll get right on it as soon as possible.

Wow Naszim thats awesome, is that all photoshop?

Btw, does anyone know where I can get a screen cap of a side profile of Sasuke like my Naruto in my wallpaper. I've been looking at a few of the episodes I still have on my HD and haven't found a decent one yet. I need it to atleast match the quality of the Naruto in that pic, and preferibly in his new coths (going to see if I can find a decent one out of 110 and 111 when it comes out first though so its not a priority.)

yea its all in photoshop, thanks, and chek this site when its up and running
    http://narutopix.littlecooldude.com/
    or here
    http://www.animechains.com/naruto/screencap.cfm
    or here
    http://www.narutoex.com/
    orrrr here
    http://narutochaos.com/

Originally posted by: Raposo_C
    Elite Hentai thanks for the advice I'll get right on it as soon as possible.

Wow Naszim thats awesome, is that all photoshop?

Btw, does anyone know where I can get a screen cap of a side profile of Sasuke like my Naruto in my wallpaper. I've been looking at a few of the episodes I still have on my HD and haven't found a decent one yet. I need it to atleast match the quality of the Naruto in that pic, and preferibly in his new coths (going to see if I can find a decent one out of 110 and 111 when it comes out first though so its not a priority.)
    Why don't you just make your own screencaps with BSPlayer? I think the button to make a screencap was "p".

I use this on animeforum

looks nice uzumaki, the only thing i donw like about it is how he takes a blueish color when it turns blue, if you are abel to fix that it would own, if not just take the blue part outand add the white "zingo" after the "sexy body" text.

Its not that I can't make screen caps ... just I can't seem to find a decent side profile of Sasuke lately ... so I'm kinda running blind. I've looked at a bunch (becuaes of lack of HD space I only have like four or five eps on my HD at one time) So looking for something is hard. I was just curius if anybody had a screencap handy.

Nice work btw Uzumaki Naruto # 1, Major Armstrong is one of my favorite characters (so full of himself it makes me laugh) he's up there beside Mustang.

Yeah I can do it, but I make a new sig almost everyday now.. XD

I can take some screecaps from 110-111

I watched 110-111 ... really good episode but damnit, still the scene I want with a clear screencap of a side profile isn't there lol. I know I have seen it in another episode I just can't remember which one. I might just put this one on the back burner and do something else ... like homework lol ... too many projects and sadly to say, my mind keeps wondering back to naruto or photoshop.

Is this a bad thing?

my new sig
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

@mut - nice sig! What font is that?

got a couple new ones here.

inspired by a PSJ Abyss sig, thought I might make one. I've had it for sometime, then Knives122 said I should post it.

My first ever attempt at animation!

the abyss sig might need a little work the stock on the left is just bad and the background needs a little work to to much black in it if you could make that abyss a little more visible it would look much better. the fma sig is awesome just take out the animation and use that one.

New sig, enjoy