Page 103 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Great work you guys. Damn, so many good looking sigs here!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

^i'm gonna change that font.

Idk....colors don't blend nice enough, other than that the bg is great and the stocks are high quality.

Fox Fire: THe font looks ok to me, perhaps if you could put it in one of those white areas to the left, that would look cool. Kinda how I have the Ichigo text in my previous sig on page 102.

Sig made by Lucifus

I didn't notice that Ichigo sig, that's pretty damn good. I like how the text is.
    so I decided to try it out

^looks way better

But I like this one better V

Nice job Fox, I think that looks better and nice sasuke sig.

A50: In your sig on page 102 is the text glowing? Or is it just the font that makes it look that way? How do you make the text glow like that if it is indeed glowing?

I wish we could have bigger sigs at theses forums. I know that it has been asked several times but I'm pretty sure that most people that use this forum and download anime have high speed interent and it wouldn't be a bother with bigger sigs. Oh well, more wishfull thinking on my part.

Sig made by Lucifus

His text isn't glowing, but if you want to glow it, make text and add an outer glow in blending options. Then transfer to imageReady, and copy the first frame twice. In the middle frame change the outer glow size. Then right click the frame and select tween. The number of frames you tween change how fast it glow. Don't forget to add a tween from you last frame.

Edit: Fox Fire, The second sig looks really good. Perhaps the white on the text is too strong, but I like everything else.

That seems like alot of work to make text glow, I'll have to try it some time. YOu sure it is not glowing or looking luminecent, it seems that way to me.

Sig made by Lucifus

It's not animated if that's what you mean.

the text in my sig is glowy, kinda [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT:

new siggie i made:
    -----------------

lol, I was colaborating on a sig, and thought, oh man, anime050 style on this one all the way. Came close, still missing something.

Edit: Darkshadow, it looks good, but the contrast isn't high enough imo.

@FF: Great job on the FMA and Sasuke sigs! For your Sasuke sig, I think you should put him in front of the black box because you can somewhat see it go right over his face and part of his clothing.
    @DS: Lovin the colors!
    @LCD: Nice a50-style you got goin there! Kinda hard to say what your missing though. Maybe you should go for some more brushing maybe?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I rise back from the ashes!! actually my bed but whatever. Heres a wallpaper I recently made about the (finally) imported Magna Carta game coming to the PS2 in september.
    Magna Carta: Tears of Blood WP

Oh btw I only looked at the last page of the topic but I love LittleCoolDude's Lilith sig. :::<3 teh Morrigan & Lilith:::

LoL, people are copying my style >: O

It is because your style looks very nice. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sig made by Lucifus

Being copied isn't so bad. I'm pretty sure one guy came up with grundge and everyone started copying him. It's certainly a nice style, but I don't use it that often. It only works with vivid colors. And least we give credit where due. ^_^

Meh.

not really a sig, but just messing around with an idea

edit plz tell me if you are gonna use it for something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    -----------------

@anime050: The bg color doesn't suit the render imo. Brushing is good though.
    @darkshadow: the blue is super blue... and why do I think of flowers when I look at that. ^_^

50- she stands out from the background too much. Try using a color that doesnt stand out too much so your stock is the main thing not the great brushing.

Edit: