Page 12 of 337 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

btw i know no one will notice but in his eye is the japanese letter for Power... (sasuke's eye) haha.. and the letter is around the english word power.. all over the place hard to notice... i just added that... but i cant think of anything else then that haha ,.. anything would be appreciated.. thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

just to let you know, its still too tall. the limit is 400 x 80, you are at 400x133

yea its nice but its alittle to big bring the size down alittle bit

ah i changed it.. although it looks very ugly now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

a little rearranging and resizing would probably do it some good.

I can hardly notice any change... probably just my eyes, just woke up from my little nap... RE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] time!

well highbass, i recognize both of those photoshop tricks from tutorials ive seen......its good to pick up some of them, but you should work it in with a style of your own, and find a good way to mix them into one image, instead of looking sectioned up like that. The techiness on the right is cool, and the gradient with the glowing power text is cool, but the combination of the two just seems to miss the mark. Also, your background in the sig seems sharper than the image in the foreground, which really messes with my perception [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

He speaks the truth, I was wondering why Sasuke was fuzzy

i give that comment a big indeed. there was something that was off about that sig but i couldnt put my finger on it. i now see its the wooshyness of the text is too far off from the more angularness of the stuff on the right.

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

actually, i think the gradient and techyness work together.....almost like the gradient is a panel that overlaps part of a circuitboard or something, but you should just stick with simpler font techniques and maybe mess around with the image placement (and clarity) as well.....if you decide to stick with the bg, then you dont want to have the right side weighted too much with details, making it unbalanced

also try the layer blending modes to see what interesting effects you can get with the sasuke pics and the bg

nice to know people understand my perspective on it
    maybe those college media classes were of some use to me afterall [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

New sig I made as a result for my tutorial for some guy who requested it. I think it turned out better than my sasuke sig.

Well check out my new wallpaper. I got other stuff to

My site

alright thanks for the tips.. difinetly will get to work on the new sig and make improvements.

ok this is what i got so far...
    http://www.sandtenterprise.com/tipu/new.jpg

its totaly different from the other one.. and i took your ideas into consideration assertnfailure ... its not complete and i feel there is still somthing missing...

i guess im asking for more "critque'ing" on it

hmm....well i think you should kick up the techiness you used to have. Its good to have some strong details to add more interest to the pic. You might also want to make some use of the space in the top left corner, like either another small picture or some text. And one other thing, what happened to sasuke's face? it looks so....dirty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    judging from the rough pixelation im guessing you tried using the difference or exclusion blending option. Personally, i find those options tend to mess around with the image in ways that are too drastic to be of alot of use. Also i think the blue and red details in him dont match with the color scheme of the rest of the sig. Try setting the blending mode of the sasuke pic to luminosity, and see how that works for you color-wise.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

the blue and red does stick out too much... atleast get rid of the blue as i think the red would give it a neat focal point. also as assertnfailure stated, the left is too empty.

This is my first attempt at using photoshop - any feed back would be greatly appriciated. I also made another sig -
    this one
    or
    this one

which one is better?

thank you much.

innersakurachan.. i loved your second one.. but the first one is leet still...

assertn failure... as you said dont mess with exclusion and such blending modes and try somthing else.. so i messed with levels.. (first time trying) and i came with this,,,

first off just ignore everything but the face because thats the only thing i changed for now... just want a feedback if the face is better then before...

here is the old one

http://www.sandtenterprise.com/tipu/new.jpg

and here is the new one.. (remmber only the face i changed just need opinion on face change)

http://www.sandtenterprise.com/tipu/new2.jpg

btw... i do intend to put the eye as a good focal point.. i just didnt edit it there... on the image above

Innersakura i think the 2nd looks better.

Highbass ... still looks odd... that blue really doesnt belong there =/